Baddar

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Semi-Finals - 2nd Leg

Chelsea (Bluebirds) vs. Real Madrid (Baddar) Agg: 1-2

Inter (TRW) vs. Man City (TheCoolOne) Agg: 0-1

Games to be played between Friday 30th January and midnight on Tuesday 3rd February. The plan is for BB and I to get our 2nd Leg played at some point next Monday, so if TRW and TheCoolOne could work out a time that suits them in the above dates, we'll be all set.

Inter (TRW) 0-3 Man City (TCO)

Benjani 51

Elano 69

SWP 85

Fucking terrible. That was the worst game I've ever played. The game kept lagging throughout the first half, and I missed an absolute fucking sitter with Ibra. I was just generally frustrated by my inability to shoot, and I think TCO could tell, I was lashing out a few wild challenges late on.

Best of luck to you in the final, you deserve to be there more than me, I'm too inconsistent.

Well played, Nik.

Onto the final you go, after I defended badly. We both did, but I defended worse than you, and it didn't help considering you were on form going forward tonight.

The question now is, when will Chelsea meet Man City for the 3rd time in the tournament, this time for the crown?

Well, let's say any time from Tuesday 3rd February to Saturday 7th February at midnight. That should give you guys enough time. Good luck.