FIFA 09 (The 2nd Online PS3 Tournament)

Baddar

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright AJ, you fucker. <_<

Team claiming time. Remember, no Barcelona or Man Utd - All other club teams are available, unless the guys in the previous tourny wish to keep ahold of their team. The January update has been released, so we'll be using the latest squads as of February 2nd.

I'll start by saying that I'm gonna stick with Real Madrid. I believe Bluebirds is sticking with Chelsea, but I'm not 100% on that.

Visit the link below to see which teams may not be available for selection, due to the person playing with them wanting to stick.

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....p;#entry1636033

-----

If we get this done relatively quickly, the draw can be made tomorrow night and first round, first leg games can start on Sunday.

Take a look at me lol. I'm using a 4 star team ¬__¬

In my opinion, it doesn't really matter if you use a 5 star team or not. The fact that you are comfortable playing with your team is the main thing.

I could've picked Juve for example but I feel more comfortable using Napoli so that's that.

Edited by Berry

I suppose it was, yeah.

I'm just frustrated of playing them. Going one of them can get you a win when you're clearly not better than the other guy, wither using Rooney, Ibrahimovich or Drogba to brush straight through your players or Torres, Ronaldo and Gerrard to get onto impossible through balls, even though your defender has a 10 yard head start.

I was just pointing out I don't need to do that to win and the speed demon thing is a moot point as all the 5 star teams are choc full of them anyway.

I'll take Aston Villa. KOA said it was alright earlier in the thread.

Like I said before I think Madrid/Chelsea/Inter are just as ridiculous as Utd/Barca to play against but I'm not great to begin with so I'm gonna struggle regardless.