FIFA 09 (The 2nd Online PS3 Tournament)

Baddar

Leeds (Mr. iMPACT!) 0 - 4 Liverpool (McMigsy)

'5 Babel

'9 Babel

'33 Torres

'82 Torres

Thanks Mr. I, it was a bit of a lagfest but we got there in the end. Leeds almost took the lead after only 1 minute had gone on the clock, that put a bit of urgency into my play. Looking forwards to the return leg.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot mate, that would be very helpful, if we can't get it done over the next couple days or so (we will definately keep trying, whenever we are both available to play).

:).

A lot of people have had these problems over the last tournament and just before - the only real solution we found was to keep trying.

Leeds (Mr. iMPACT!) 0 - 4 Liverpool (McMigsy)

'5 Babel

'9 Babel

'33 Torres

'82 Torres

Thanks Mr. I, it was a bit of a lagfest but we got there in the end. Leeds almost took the lead after only 1 minute had gone on the clock, that put a bit of urgency into my play. Looking forwards to the return leg.

I wasn't a happy bunny after that match I must say. Had some great break aways and what not but everytime the ball bloody missed the net. Completely overpowered by the opposition showing the dumb decision in choosing Leeds <_<

The defence also acted like retards it had to be said. It's using the lower teams online that really highlights the bugs and glitches in FIFA.

Make your PS3s IP your static IP address, this makes it work, without changing your firewall

Anyway

Played my game with littlemus

AC Milan 1 - 8 Newcastle

Ronaldinho 57 - Owen 14

------------------- Martins 21, 24, 30, 37, 69, 78, 90

I felt kinda bad for running up the score, but I want to start well and end well in this tournament. He's really not that bad, just needs to practice more. I'm glad the 2nd leg is only academic now though.

I did warn he was just here to make up the numbers. :P I was watching his end and he was ecstatic just to get that single goal, heh. I was just gutted Martins scored 7 times, there goes Heskey's chance at the golden boot :shifty:

He's more of an NBA 2K9 or Burnout player. The last time he played FIFA was probably when 09 first came out. I haven't played in a while mind, last time I played was at the end of January or whenever our last tourney finished too cause I've been obsessed with Uncharted recently.

By my check;

Tottenham (christoph) vs. Atletico Madrid (Berry)

West Ham (Phatmann) vs. Arsenal (TheArsenal)

...Are the two games that need to be played by midnight on Wednesday 4th March. Try as best as you can to get these played, guys.

I don't know if Phatmann is around tonight... He didn't reply...

Sorry mate, was following the United match, then watching it on MOTD and completely forgot to contact you about our match. Are you able to play tonight? I won't be available too late tonight, but am available from now until about 8pm.

Sorry mate, was following the United match, then watching it on MOTD and completely forgot to contact you about our match. Are you able to play tonight? I won't be available too late tonight, but am available from now until about 8pm.

I'm available this afternoon. Have you added me? PSN: TheArsenal85

I'm available this afternoon. Have you added me? PSN: TheArsenal85

I haven't added you yet. Shall we set a definite time? as I'll only be going on for our match. 3? 4?

I've been trying to get the leg done, but cristoph doesn't seem to have been online, past 4 days or so.

I'll be available tomorrow afternoon-evening. Baddar, I apologise for any inconvenience, I'm doing all I can, I've been on the PS3 most of this week practising and he hasn't been online, so what can I do.

Fingers crossed he comes on tomorrow...