If you can read/write sheet music...

JairusCain

... and have an amazing ear for music, and can decipher notes and what have you... i need to know the sheet music for ONE LINE of VOCALS in The Devil Wears Prada's song "Swords, Dragons, and Diet Coke". The line is SUNG (not screamed) and is "And I will never forget you.

"

If someone could PLEASE figure out the sheet music for those EIGHT notes and send me a picture of it or something, I would be eternally grateful. I want the sheet music to be a part of my tattoo dedicated to my grandparents. Thank you a million...

If we tell you the notes could you figure out where it goes on the stave? Or is it better to just get a pic?

EDIT: From what I got I've found...

D A A A G F G F

The notes go as followed:

D (Quaver) A (Quaver) A (Crotchet) A (Quaver) [bar] |tied to| A (Quaver) G (Crotchet) F(Crotchet) G (Crotchet |tied to| (Quaver) [bar] F (Semi-breve)

If someone can dechiper that then that's all you need. The first bar is missing 1/2 a beat as its an upbeat.

Edited by The Inquisition