Lord of the Rings:Conquest

Kyle_

I've only played co-op with my brother so far. I was an archer and he was a warrior. It was pretty fun standing up on top of the wall at Helm's Deep picking off orcs as they ran up the causeway to attack him.

My first trophy was Eagle Eyes for 25 headshots/critical hits in a single life :) Quite pleased with that.

I was interested in this for a while, as I'm a big LOTR fan, but the demo left me feeling very disappointed. It doesn't really capture the films or the books really well. The battles aren't nearly as epic or grand as they should be, and come on...orc mages? They could've thrown some other class in there besides the "mage," which is completely unrealistic for Tolkien's universe (even PJ didn't do stuff like that).

Yeah I would've preferred a more BFME approach where a lot more classes were accounted for and evenly balanced. It's pretty basic, but still a lot of fun. I'm really enjoying playing the archer, especially in co-op alongside a warrior or mage. Scouts not so much, as they turn invisible and the enemy closes you down a lot quicker.

Little bit gutted earlier on as I'm positive I should've had the Rain of Fire trophy. I was taking out 3 and 4 orcs at a time with each fire arrow throughout the whole level and definitely didn't die as I earned the Mithril Armor trophy for surviving the level intact.