Couple of recent stuff.

NM!

Alright well, I'm not the best at making Graphics and such, but I decided to try a bit more and I downloaded tons of new brushes for GIMP. These are my first three with the brushes. Please comment and constructive criticism is especially welcomed!

HayleySig-1.jpg

RKO.png

sabinf.png

Edited by Nevermore_Nightmare

Not sure why you quoted me in your post... but yeah ill leave some feedback

Hayley -- I think any banner with Hayley in it is brilliant, but i'm going to try and be unbias here. It isn't bad and the cut is quite good, not sure if you did it yourself or not. The background is ok, maybe could have had some other images of hayley in the background blended in. Im not a big fan of the orange vector styled brush on top though. But good effort.

RKO -- Nice banner, again maybe blend some more randy into the backgrond peforming the punt or rko, just so it isnt cut and background. Text could use some work but it looks like your going for subtle. I think Randy slightly bigger would have been better too. Have him still cut before the nose but just bigger.

Sabin - I like the grunge tag thing, I used something kind of similar in my 'dexter' web layout that i posted here a month or so back. But again it is just mssing something for my liking.

Overall good graphics for a beginner and well since your using Gimp its not that bad at all... i haven't used gimp in along long time and dont know what its like to blend in there.

Since u like Hayley check out my last topic i started here, one of here in there u might like lol.