West Wing fans, look here!

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'd be up for rewatching as long as either the deadlines aren't too ornerous (no more than a couple episodes a week) or we hold off until late April.

I could just leave the rest of season 7. I've already been watching some old Red Dwarf to break up what could potentially be a continuous cycle between rewatching The West Wing for the third and now the fourth time. :shifty:

Lets just do a thread here then since its EWB only. I'll probably be posting my reviews into a blog format too. Everyone is welcomed to copy paste their review from here to there as well. But yeah one main EWB only discussion sounds good. Need to lay a few ground rule ahead of time though. Like most of us are re watching the series so might review an episode based on what we think should've been changed in a given episode to improve a storyline that effected a future one.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'd say try and keep it to comments on the episode in question itself - but also try and keep it somehow grounded in the show, not go too far off and be essentially writing fan fiction.

I'll be in for giving thoughts on episodes. I'm watching it through for the first time myself right now, I'm 6 episodes into Season Two. Based on the fact it takes me bloody ages to get anything watched ya'll catch me easily and I'll join in from there. A fair bit of Season One is fresh in my mind too, as I've only just watched the end, and re-watched the first four episodes with Winter F'N Sun, so I can throw in thoughts on a few Season One eps too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of a bump but...

So I just watched the whole of the west wing in a few weeks, but my lord this show is amazing, I may have to get on board with blogging and watching it through again.... as for favourite comedy moments a lot of things with the episode "Celestial Navigation" in season 1 (I think) where C.J. Gets "Woot canow" and Josh unleashes the "Secret plan to fight inflation" to the press when he does the "Bwiefing"

Youtube

• 2 weeks later...

Something I noticed today while watching the final episode for about the fourth or fifth time; Aaron Sorkin has a cameo as one of the guests on the podium. Anyone else notice that, or any other odd little things?