A Few New Uploads

A few wallpapers I just uploaded to my DeviantArt account. The first two of which I've just finished, the third did about a week or so ago, the rest have either been on my account a while or I just found them on my HDand I just got around to adding them.

Like I Need To Be Saved... : Chris Cornell vector style.

Phenomenal: AJ Styles vector style

Corrosion of Conformity logo wallpaper

Nevermore...: Raven wallpaper

Shinedown Scratch Logo

Bianca Beauchamp Blue

I know some of you may've seen my other stuff (namely Doc), but you can head over to my DeviantArt account to see any other stuff. (Y)

I may find new stuff and upload it or post links to other stuff later.

• 2 weeks later...

Just done a new wallpaper featuring Ashlynn Brooke.

Ashlynn Brooke: CMYK

Like this one a lot, not just for obvious reasons, but it came out how I imagined it, which is somewhat rare, and I like the colour spectrum too.

• 1 month later...

Yayz, more.

Through The Never

Ashlynn: Leap of Faith (Mirror's Edge style)

Kylee: Still Alive... (Mirror's Edge style)

All 3 are wallpapers. First is just me messing around with a few tuts I found on PSDTuts and a Metallica lyric that was stuck in my head. The other two are inspired by the Mirror's Edge style: first featuring Ashlynn Brooke (see earlier post), the other with Kylee Strutt.

So yeah, feedback welcome. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Updatarama!

The Void (Colour spectrum thing)

What is it? (Colour spectrum thing again, this time with Faith No More's "Epic" lyrics)

Hold My Breath (As I Wish For Death)... (Sinister looking James Hetfield/"One" lyrics)

See sig for mini version. Interesting story: for an assignment we had to mod the original Quake, and there's this Demon sticking out of the wall kinda thing, and I remember seeing this drawing of a sinister looking James Hetfield of Metallica. So I used that and put it on stone and bloodied it up. The wallpaper above is essentially the texture from the game, just wallpaper size and with lyrics etc.