yeah man, I am up for it.... happy for as many people to join? or wanna keep a limit on it?

Sitting at home watching a Michael Phelps commercial , Vince McMahon has a brilliant idea and quickly sets the plans into motion. in 2010 He will establish a Wrestling Olympics where wrestler from all around the world will meet and test themselves in competition.

Your task is to design a promotional poster for this upcoming event.

Size: normal poster size

Create a name for this Event and come up with a date and venue. Also come up with at least two members for Team USA , Team, England,and Team Japan and have their names listed somewhere on the poster.

yeah, I am happy with those rules

setting a deadline? Mine should be up by end of the week

use gimp :-P

or i am sure someone in the world of bit-torrent would lend you a copy :shifty:

Use CS4. You can get it off their website. As far as I can see there's not much different to CS2 tbh. Probably little things I don't use. The GUI is nicer though, and the windows come up in smarter spots than before. I only have one little gripe so far, and it just means 1 extra click, so I'm cool with it.

ooops

was meant to say, yeah it is still on. I am just struggling with a name for the event

Edited by nufan

here is my one

olympicsg.jpg

Edited by nufan