Battle

which is very very sad

when i joined it was always active then after the communal mural we all did, it just kinda turned into a ghost town

So not sure if Gene is still entering the comp... give him another day then start voting?

Ok, i guess Gene is definately out now

can we please get some votes on this one ... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah, was there any other votes before hand?

I vote nufan. I think it's a solid poster. Vickie shouldn't be in front of Edge though.

I like Eddie's idea but there's too much space in the middle and I don't like the sizing of the Triple H and Orton cuts, I think they should be bigger and closer together.

Stormshadow: great idea, pulled off alright but the text really drags it down and it's perhaps a bit too blurry. Good effort, though.

Congrats on the win Storm, great poster very dark feel to it.. I think if WWE went a route where they posted single posters to advertise matches that is something they would go for.

text down the bottom dropped it a bit for me as it did most who voted.. i was hoping it swayed people to mine :-P

great work dude

congrats again