So what are you playing now?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're talking about The Show, right Toe? Have you learned how to score runs yet? I'm at the end of April with the Jays and Rios has 3 homers to lead the club and I only have like 15 runs scored total. Still above .500 because I kick ass at pitching however.

You're talking about The Show, right Toe? Have you learned how to score runs yet? I'm at the end of April with the Jays and Rios has 3 homers to lead the club and I only have like 15 runs scored total. Still above .500 because I kick ass at pitching however.

Ah good ole MLB The Show. The only series not called Metal Gear Solid that I miss now that I've transitioned from Sony to MIcrosoft (PS2 to 360).

Right now I'm playing WoW, as I just started it. Yeah, I waited a long time, but I just finally have the time, and desire to actually spend my time playing a MMO.

Also still playing NHL 09 a ton. With the hockey playoffs, I've just been in the hockey mood. I guess that's basically all I've been playing. It's a damn slow time for games.

I've played Spore a little recently too. I'm one of the few who enjoyed it. I admit it's shortcomings, but I take it more for an engine for creativity and less as a game. As a game it's meh. I keep trying to create races of aliens and play to certain personalities, and design all their buildings etc around that personality.

I acquired Empire: Total War a while back, and haven't even started playing it. I might have to get back to that at some point.

Yes, MLB 09 The Show. You just have to take time and learn how to hit. It just comes to you after awhile. The achievement I am most proud of in the game was walking twice with Eric Hinske in one game.

Yes, MLB 09 The Show. You just have to take time and learn how to hit. It just comes to you after awhile. The achievement I am most proud of in the game was walking twice with Eric Hinske in one game.

Hitting comes a lot easier if you leave "Guess Pitch" off. I turn the strike zone off too, it's just an un-necessary distraction. But yea, if you're struggling to get hits and score runs, try taking "Guess Pitch" off and see how it feels.

Anyone manage to hit a HR with a power swing? All of mine have come on regular swings, power swings tend to pop me up or ground out.

I have hit an even number with both swings. With certain hitters, like Soriano or Chipper Jones, I will power swing if I know the pitch and know the location. You can get some huge 450 foot blasts that way.

F.E.A.R. 2

Mm...I wasn't planning on getting this game, but I've been bored as hell recently so I decided to pick this up. Was presently surprised. There's nothing groundbreaking here, but the story is all nicely presented and the pacing is top notch. My only complaint that it's a bit too short/easy, but it's definitely worth a rental.

Just completed the second Penny Arcade Precipice of Darkness game and The Darkness both pretty good games and worth a look. The Darkness only cost me £4.50 too :P

Moving on to play through Final Fantasy 6 now and looking in to any games under £10 for the PS3.