11Strong soccer beta

oldskool

I have a goalkeeper who needs a club if there's interest. :P 32 overall I think he is.

Link? :w00t:

http://11strong.com/player/view?player_id=7408

VICTOLY FOR SAINT-FARGEAU!

With thanks to Delgaaadooooo!!

Christe on the other hand (15 shots 0 on target, 17/SIXTY TWO dribbles, 9/29 passes) is getting benched <_<

EDIT: Woops, forgot I'd just posted.

Does this mean a call up for Chipatov? :w00t:

I am at midfield 33 now. I think that i will level up tonight if we win... so might a lot of you do. So everybody recheck your daylie skill points so we can get the most out of every player. - Because if we win now and a lot of people level up we will have a much easyer time to level up again becaus we got the states advantage and win games.

Unless the clubs in the major division get more experience this would also help us a ton if we go up... and since we are a bunch of players that are actualy talking to each other there is a good possibilety that we do. So gooooo Saint-Fargeau!!!

I am at midfield 33 now. I think that i will level up tonight if we win... so might a lot of you do. So everybody recheck your daylie skill points so we can get the most out of every player. - Because if we win now and a lot of people level up we will have a much easyer time to level up again becaus we got the states advantage and win games.

Unless the clubs in the major division get more experience this would also help us a ton if we go up... and since we are a bunch of players that are actualy talking to each other there is a good possibilety that we do. So gooooo Saint-Fargeau!!!

You get the same exp win, lose, or draw.

Really? I have gotten 20% exp in my two World Youth Org matches and my two Saint-Fargeau ones. Maybe you played a mtach you didn't realise? If not, definately bring that to an admin's attention.

I played Two Matches and i got 60% exp.

20% for the youth organisation game (a 0-0 draw) and 40% for the one i played with SF. (a 2-1 win)

Wouldend it be kinda silly if everyone would get the same no matter what... if they play?

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Arrr, another Draw, to Bad, but still unbeaten.

41 / 57 Dribblings - Thats Nice

31 / 69 Passes - thats Terrible... what should i work on to get this better? Maybe strength. :-/

Why do Torquay United have so much more monney and so much better results?

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Arrr, another Draw, to Bad, but still unbeaten.

41 / 57 Dribblings - Thats Nice

31 / 69 Passes - thats Terrible... what should i work on to get this better? Maybe strength. :-/

Why do Torquay United have so much more monney and so much better results?

Because our manager is rubbish >_>