Match Writing Challenge

Kiss 2 Kill

I want to write a match, I want you to write a match, I want people to judge whose match was written better, I want to bask in ultimate glory or wallow in shameful defeat. Anyone care to join me?

Oh, and I'm not too pushy, but I wouldn't mind something indy (Maybe CHIKARA, I feel like writing something crazy), but if not that's cool, I guess.

3 ideas:

an old-school Survivor Series Dream Match set in 1997:

The Kliq

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

Scott Hall

Sean Waltman

Kevin Nash

vs

Hart Foundation

Bret Hart

Owen Hart

Jim Neidhart

British Bulldog

Brian Pillman

A 6-way woman table ladder and chair match where they have to get the title with a ladder for a supershow held by an indy promotion.

limit of 3 from WWE and 1 from TNA.

A special Survivor Series 2001 match for the Winner Take All Survivor Series match you select 10 members from WWF to go against 10 from WCW/ECW to do a huge survivor series match.

Team WWF has to include: The Rock, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Kane and The Big Show

Team WCW/ECW has to include: Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Sting and Shane McMahon

The other choices are yours. Wrestlers who didn't join WWF at that time can also be selected (Scott Steiner, Sting, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Kevin Nash...)

Interviews and promos leading to the match can be written too if you decide to.

I'm unsure they really fit what you wanted, but I would really be interested in reading any of them and I believe writing any of them would be fun, challenging and leave you room for creativity.

Edited by magik

• 2 months later...
Set Right After CM Punk's Debut in ECW:

After CM Punk's WWE Reign fails, ROH Authority accepts him back. But the roster calls him a sell out, thus they attack him. Eventually Punk gets fed up with these attacks, so goes to authority, soon there after they take charge. The roster was even more infuriated and attacked autority, until it came to a series of battle royals with Punk, which would end in a double- Rumble in which there was All of ROH vs. CM Punk, this is what you must write.

• 4 months later...

Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to write a match pitting John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the Heavyweight Championship in a Hell in the Cell ladder match; with the belt hanging from the top of the cell. Your mission is to make John Cena a clear cut heel and Randy Orton a clear cut face by the end of the match. Good Luck.

Edited by The Goodgod

Guest Raving Rich

I've got a challenge:

Despite the fact that the guest host gimmick on Raw will probably end after Wrestlemania, Imagine 4/12/10 edition of Raw (which is in reality taking place at London's 02 Arena) is taking place in the Braehead Arena in Glasgow and the guest host is none other than Glasgow's least favorite son, Frankie Boyle (complete with Creative Control for the evening).

Do your worst. :lol:

• Like 1