MEG's PS3 UFC League

Mr Evil Guy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say do a schedule just makes it easier to organise and what not.

Mirko Cro Cop defeats Heath Herring early in the 2nd round after a single leg takedown to mount, GnP for the win.

(CAMTA def. Jushin Thunder Liam)

(Kcub420 def. rvdwannabe)

Hell of a fight. 1st round had Cro Cop knock Herring down with a headkick, only for a few moments later, Herring took Cro Cop down with a superman punch from hell.

-

EDIT2:

Was a good fight, but realistically, only a matter of time. Better fighter, and definitely the better man controlling him. Had a mad minute where Cro Cop knocked Herring to the mat with a head kick, only for Herring to get back up and knock Cro Cop down with a superman punch. As soon as it went down to the ground, I struggled though, and CAMTA was a deserved victor.

EDIT: Didn't notice your edit, but yeah, crazy fight for the most part.

Looking forward to facing you again for the other classes, it was a great time regardless of who won. I still can't get over that KO in our rubber match though, I loved the connection.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Was a good fight, but realistically, only a matter of time. Better fighter, and definitely the better man controlling him. Had a mad minute where Cro Cop knocked Herring to the mat with a head kick, only for Herring to get back up and knock Cro Cop down with a superman punch. As soon as it went down to the ground, I struggled though, and CAMTA was a deserved victor.

EDIT: Didn't notice your edit, but yeah, crazy fight for the most part.

Edited by Jushin 'Thunder' Liam

So is this gunna be just a case of fight people when you can?

Actually, I'll be away from my computer for half an hour or so now, but will have about an hour and a half before I go to work, so anyone can hit me up with a request to fight. Otherwise, I'm possibly not available till Monday, though I might be able to have a bash about on Sunday.

Cannot find my PS3 controller anywhere. It can't have gone far though.