MEG's PS3 UFC League

Mr Evil Guy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone fancy to get our Heavyweight Fight done? Will be on for a while so add me and send me a message and will give you a fight.

Can we get some kind of schedule sorted out as at this rate I'll never get any fights done. If you want to fight me whether it be our heavyweight fight or just a friendly(if you can call it that) fight just PM and let me known. Will be available all night tonight

an hour is good for me. Having dinner in soon so an hour is best. Are you adding me as a friend or should i add you?

And in a little under 5 minutes of competition, I go from 0-1 to 0-3, with MEG knocking me out with Lesnar's heavy hands after a short slug-fest and minor ground battle, whilst Perfecshaun then knocked me out in about two minutes with a 2 punch, 1 elbow combo for the flash ko. No real excuses, though I feel that it was lagging a little for both fights, which caused me in the second to eat the start of the combo which led to the finish, but I think I also seemed to hit a few shots where out of potential lag down the other end, I was just unlucky that the shot I ate led to the finish. Herring blows ass, has no cardio, and I just hope I put up a stronger fight when we enter the other weights :P

Just downed by Captain Kirk via second round KO. Headkick got me. I thought I was going to last the round after I recovered from being rocked, but it wasn't to be.

Thought you were going to last too.

Just beat rvdwannabe, caught him with a knee to the head when he went for a takedown in the 1st round.

Could have went both ways in each fight so happy to get the wins especially with Hardonk. >_<

Yeah, the lagging was the worse it has been yet, the game stopping at times before lurching back into action. Still, at least this meant that we were both affected pretty much the same, though it killed the flow. Herring vs Hardonk was a huge slug fest, and we both ate some hard head shots (head damage ending up 75 and 76 after just the first round), but with 7 seconds to go, I shot in for a takedown and ate a knee to the face. Having had this kinda thing happen twice, I might think again about shooting in with few seconds left of a round.