MEG's PS3 UFC League

Mr Evil Guy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bud forgot and watched England Vs West Indies in their T20 match. Can play it now if you want. Also MEG I can play you now aswell if you wish.

not happy about that at all. I hate Brock Lesnar on this game. One bloody punch and he knocks me out. <_<

This is where I regret picking Arlovski <_< not only doesn't he have a chin but the lack of head kicks leaves his arsenal lacking severely. Is it alright if I have Bisping as my Light Heavyweight Fighter. Have been using him alot and have got used to using him. If not it's not a problem was just wondering thats all.

Lost to Liam by KO aswell btw. 3KO's in a bloody row <_<

Lesnar def Cro Cop round 1 RNC submission.

BS fight for Cro Cop, Lesnar's ground and pound is vicious, and then a RNC to him letting go and then RNC again FTW.

So much for thinking people would be up for a good fight rather than quick, cheap wins.

rvdwannabe is the only one I've had an enjoyable fight against, and the only one I'd like to play again at this point.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Lesnar def Cro Cop round 1 RNC submission.

BS fight for Cro Cop, Lesnar's ground and pound is vicious, and then a RNC to him letting go and then RNC again FTW.

So much for thinking people would be up for a good fight rather than quick, cheap wins.

rvdwannabe is the only one I've had an enjoyable fight against, and the only one I'd like to play again at this point.

You ain't played me yet. <_<

I don't think I've had a boring fight yet although only half have made the 2nd round.

Fuck, that was close. Kongo had me rocked twice, once to the head and once to the midrift, but didn't have the gas left to finish the fight, although after the midrift rocking, a punch had me down and Kongo over me, but he was probably 1 second or so off of the finish, only for Herring to finally get it together and defend. Had him rocked once from full mount, only for Benji to do a nice job of defending through it, but midway through the 3rd round got full mount again and finished it off.

Good fight for sure, can't complain.