HBK Sig

The text doesn't fit what so ever.

And it would've been alot nicer if you managed to see HBK's face when he SCM's Hogan.

Overall, very bland. 6/10

I think you need to make the cut stand out from the background a bit more, whether it's by using an outer glow or utilising a second copy of it and overlaying it. The choice of background pictures isn't great, as Eddie said the left picture is a bit rubbish considering you can't see either face and the picture on the right seems slightly blurred. And as had been said you need to re-do the text. Simple can be good but for that graphic I think you need to have it stand out rather than just be a plain coloured font.

valid points from both guys but the main focal point of the sig is the front cut of Michaels which doesn't stand out nearly enough.

The overlay is a great technique, however i like to change it up slightly first by using levels to make the black blacker and the white whiter then i duplicate it, desaturate it and either overlay it of change the blend mode to vivid light. gives a really nice effect

The burn and dodge tools can also be used effectively in a similar manner to liven up images.

didnt think about that one, might have to try it out

I quite like the left and middle pictures. The fact you can't see Michaels in the first one isn't a huge problem, as we know who the SCM is associated with straight away.

The right picture looks...messy though. It looks as though it's been fiddled with, which wouldn't have been so bad if the same applied to the other pictures which seem completely untouched compared to this one.

Sort that out, with a change of text and you'll have a nice graphic. :)