Box office simulator game thingy

I visited this site a few times on my old computer and I bookmarked but forgot about it when I got my new one. It wasn't actual software, it was a site. You would just write an online screenplay and it would compete for votes and such each weekend. There were also two different parts of it I believe, a graphic maker side and a movie maker side. If anybody knows the name and or URL of the site and or any other sites like it could you please tell me?

I actually don't think that's it..I think I know what he's talking about.

You like make a name or something..then you pick what type of genre the movie would be in.

Then they give you a HUGE ass list of a male main character..and a female lead..and so on, until you have a movie..then it tells you how well you would do or whatever.

But I couldn't tell you where to find it, cuz I only clicked the link and tried once.

Maybe check EWB3? And see if it's a really..old topic there...if not, I can't help

^ I know what you're talking about but that's not it..You actually either write the screenplay or a good summary.

Thanks so far though guys, this is one of the things that pisses me off most, when I can't find something.

Edited by KeepinThatFunkAliveV4

^ I know what you're talking about but that's not it..

Oh..well I feel stupid. :mellow: Ok..not really, but do you know where it is..cuz now I feel like doing it lmao. :shifty:

It would be a hell of a lot of work but we can do it and I'm sure at least a couple other people on here would contribute and or help administrate the site. Since it was quite a while ago the last time I saw it, it could be gone now.

Edited by KeepinThatFunkAliveV4