City Of Heroes / City Of Villians

SRN

Forgot to mention, but if it isn't obvious, my avatar is of my main hero, the Electric/Devices Blaster.

One good thing about City of Heroes/City of Villains is that unlike in most MMOs, PvP is entirely optional. The problem is they nerfed some powers in the past for PvP reasons; Phase Shift used to be a lot more useful, for instance. (It would stay on until you turned it off rather than shutting off after 30 seconds, so you could use it if you had to go afk during a mission, and they also made the recharge time longer) And there are occasionally events (usually holiday events) where heroes and villains can team up for special missions.

There is also that new expansion coming soon; Going Rouge. I am not really sure what its about but it seems to be some sort of middleway thing between Heroes and Villians. Whether this means that they can team up at certain locations or it means the introduction of new Archetypes, I dont know.

Going Rogue (Rouge is a type of make-up and I think a color; sorry, but that misspelling is one of my pet peeves) is supposed to enable heroes to become villains and villains to become heroes.

Edited by GhostMachine

Hugar, try the Freedom or Virtue servers. When I played the game I had some problems staying connected when I tried to play on Infinity and that's what could be causing your lag.

Freedom is the most popular server, and Virtue is the unofficial roleplaying server (but not everyone there roleplays).