Selling back games

Okay, so I've got some 360 games I'd like to sell back. Traditionally I've gone to the local game store and just traded in for credit, fully knowing how shitty of credit I'd get in exchange for my games. It seems much more lucrative to sell these games back a different way, and I was trying to figure out the best way to do it. I pretty much narrowed it down to Amazon and Ebay. Craigslist seems out of the question to me because its lack of "officialness" kind of scares me if the deal was to go wrong and I got screwed somehow, but if you know this isn't the case, speak up. And I'm still completely open to hearing about any other sites/ideas =)

So does anyone have any experience selling their used games on Ebay or Amazon? I've heard the fees you have to pay on Ebay can really bite you in the ass.

And any advice on selling my games individually or as a big bundle? It seems you would make more money off of selling them individually, but I'm assuming the separate shipping charges would cancel it out?

I've tried Amazon , Gamestop and Ebay.

Amazon and Gamestop wouldn't give me good deals.

Ebay let's you set the price you want from the games. the charges aren't that bad. I always listed my games as a bundle

I now trade on a trading site. if you are looking for another 360 game that could be an option for you. you list your games and list the games you want.. and once you find someone you arrange the details and all you have to do is pay for shipping.

for me that is worth more than the money I'd get from ebay and other places

www.goozex.com

They start you with 100 points and a trade credit, so if you see something for 100 points you want you can have it free. I got GTA: Vice City Stories for nothing, I can't complain one bit about their site.

So does anyone have any experience selling their used games on Ebay or Amazon? I've heard the fees you have to pay on Ebay can really bite you in the ass.

And any advice on selling my games individually or as a big bundle? It seems you would make more money off of selling them individually, but I'm assuming the separate shipping charges would cancel it out?

Like somebody else already said, with ebay, you can sell at a starting or buy now price that you want. you'd make more money selling them individually, however.. you'll have to spend more time shipping. If youre looking to sell them, I wouldn't go overboard with shipping, like others do. They start with a 99c bid and 9.99-$15 shipping, which is crazy. Keep in mind that the game is used and you're not going to make 70-80% of your money back.

The shipping won't cancel it out. The buyer is paying for shipping. So wheather you stock together with a bundle, or sell them idividually, you're not going to lose.

Ebay takes a % out of your starting fee, then again when the bid has been won. The smaller the starting fee, the less ebay will take out at the start. However, that also means you might sell your game for much lower than you'd like. If your item doesnt sell, you can relist your game without paying another starting fee.

Also, sometimes ebay has offers for the week, with no listing fees.

Before listing any games, take a look around ebay, see what price range they're going for, used. If you're going to settle for anything.. you'd be better off going to gamestop. Even if you got credit.. eventually you'll have enough to buy a brand new 360 or ps3 and sell it for full price.

Game trading sites are good, but it doesnt get you any cash, if that's what you're looking for.

Look at the prices of the gamese you have on Ebay, if they are selling for more than a couple of quid then stick them on there. If they aren't (which usually means there are tons of them on there already) then go with Amazon. I've found that stuff that goes for pennies on EBay can be sold on Amazon for a decent price if it's in good condition, but it takes a lot longer to sell.

Of course if you already have a sellers account with either that has good ratings then that will be far better, if you dont then find a friend who does.