Free Online Band Sims

Mike Widdows

Well basically I used to play a game called The Rockstar Game, however the game went offline for around 6 months and has now come back, and has wiped off everyones accounts, since I was one of the best on the game, I really cannot be arsed going back and starting from scratch.

So basically does anyone know of similar games where I can make my own band without it being too complex?

you can always try popomundo

www.popomundo.com

you start out and you can learn any instrument you like, and you join or start a band.

its pretty big mmoish.

I can add you in my band if you wanted to :)

Popmundo is an online role-playing game and community where the players strive for fame in a virtual music industry. The game is played in real time and the game keeps on going even when you're not logged in.

You start the game as a complete nobody with nothing but your hopes and dreams. You can practice your music, play a few gigs, and begin to build a fanbase. Play your cards right and you'll soon be touring the world, cutting chart-topping records, and leaving a wake of tantalizing scandals behind you!

But not everyone is cut out to be a major rockstar. Perhaps a career in business, politics, medicine, or even crime is more up your alley? Maybe you just want to settle down with that special someone, have a few kids, and play house. Popmundo offers plenty of alternative life styles for those who are interested.

You never play against the computer. All characters you encounter in the game are played by real people across the globe.

Edited by Jasonmufc

PopMundo is a good game, made excellent by there being a large community of people who actually care about it, in many ways it is them who have shaped the game as the developers actually seem to pay attention to the requests.

I played it for around 3 years until I didnt have the time anymore to do it properly, but its not a game you will get bored with easily.