Piracy in the Aquarium sells Records.

Herr Matzat

In the last cupple of days there has been a Video on YouTube and Vimeo that showes the Second bigest aquarium in the world with a steady cam. If you have not seen that Video yet, go and check it out here ->

This Video has been through the roof wen it comes to views (800.000+)... the Song in this video is by a smal band called "Barcelona" - with this video being that sucksesfull the Band started getting recognised more and more, meeting people at their shows that have ound them after seeing this Video, lot´s of CDs and MP3s soled... they even put up a thank you video to the Pirate that illegaly used their music for his video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqlpa3EWsok...=response_watch

I quit like what i heared from them. It´s a bit coldplayish but in a good way if you ask me.

The music and video fit together really well in my opinion. I hadn't seen that until now and that aquarium looks pretty damn cool. Totally want to see that one day.