Pricing games that I'm selling

Baddar

I've got PS3 games on my shelf that I rarely/never play. I don't "need" to sell them by any means, but I was thinking of putting them up on Gumtree to get something for them rather than just being there and collecting dust.

I'm looking to get rid of;

Assassins Creed

Heavenly Sword

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

Smackdown vs. Raw 2008

Virtua Tennis 3

I figure I'd be better off selling them all in a bundle (unless I get offers for certain games) but have no idea how much I should be asking for. <_<

Thinking back, I've paid out around £150 for five of them and Heavenly Sword came with the system. So, what would be a reasonable price to put them up for? I'm thinking along the lines of £50-60 for the lot, but then I'm not sure if I'm being a little hopeful on that with a recession going on. :shifty:

Thanks in advance.

Sadly you'd probably be getting more along the lines of £30-40

Assassins Creed - Can buy new for about £10, I'm guessing 3-5

Heavenly Sword - £7 if you're lucky

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - About £5

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Football games decline rapidly over the football season, I'd say £7 tops.

Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 - It's not last years version so will be something like £3

Virtua Tennis 3 - Probably £6-9