TEW05 - Storylines

I think for people who watch the inderpendent promotions like myself you could maybe add the Steve Corino vs Homicide feud that lasted nearly four years before ending in a no ropes barbed wire match at the original War Of The Wire event. Another one you could have is Homicide's ROH World Championship Storyline where he to go through different obsticals before finally getting his shot at Final Battle where if he didn't win he had to leave ROH. Got some idea for TNA ones as well, the Styles/Joe/Daniels feud, the whole who Suicide really is, with different wrestlers trying to unmask him which then just stopped for some strange reason. Sting putting his career on the line against Jarrett at Bound For Glory, with Jeff Jarrett disappearing before turning face and joining Kurt Angle's lockdown team.

ok all these have been added, apart from The Lockdown Story, will get round to adding that

Talking bout indy fueds, CM Punk Vs Raven in ROH

And maybe the PWG - CZW fued was it ?

added the CM Punk vs Raven ROH, but dont know alot about PWG - CZW

You have out done yourself my friend this looks GREAT. Thanks for all the hard work.

Cheers

I was wondering if you could do a D-X VS The McMahons Storyline ala mid-2006, or if you could do the Edge VS Undertaker Feud from last year?

Yeah i can add these for you for next update,

and the next update wont be ready until i reach 100 storylines, at the moment on 75!

Thanks man, really appreciate it. For some reason I can't wrap my head around how the hell to actually write these things out in the editor.

no worries, its in 3 Parts tho, Starting with D-X vs McMahons and S.Squad, and Part 3 is D-X vs Rated RKO

also added on update is Vampiro vs Sting WCW Feud, TLC, And now working on Rap vs Rock (Cena vs Y2J)

Edited by cpt.charisma

ok up to 87 storylines at the moment, but now cant think of what else to add, could do with some tag team feuds/and some modern day feuds (Only 2009 storys on there are the split of the hardyz and CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy right up to Jeffs vs Punk Match this week on Smackdown), any suggestions would be very helpful!

Hey, I've just downloaded the pack and it looks really good. Probably the best storyline pack I've seen.

But for every storyline all 8 drop down boxes show up which means even if it is a 1-on-1 storyline, you still have to pick 8 people to be in it. Is this something that is going to be changed?

Hey, I've just downloaded the pack and it looks really good. Probably the best storyline pack I've seen.

But for every storyline all 8 drop down boxes show up which means even if it is a 1-on-1 storyline, you still have to pick 8 people to be in it. Is this something that is going to be changed?

This is Because Most the feuds people request normally involve more than just 1 on 1, For Example - Undertaker vs Edge 2007 Feud - Batista is also involved in this alot (Armageddon 2007 its a triple threat match for the title ), Also Edge has his "Family" that help him win, so they would be in the story aswell,

most feuds the first two people are the Main Characters, the rest normally only have a small role!

if you know a feud that is just a simple one on one i will be happy to make it for you, or even a make Custom style feud (just make up a random story)

• Like 2

This is Because Most the feuds people request normally involve more than just 1 on 1, For Example - Undertaker vs Edge 2007 Feud - Batista is also involved in this alot (Armageddon 2007 its a triple threat match for the title ), Also Edge has his "Family" that help him win, so they would be in the story aswell,

most feuds the first two people are the Main Characters, the rest normally only have a small role!

if you know a feud that is just a simple one on one i will be happy to make it for you, or even a make Custom style feud (just make up a random story)

but you dont HAVE to make everyone that was actually involved have a role

you could just have a step that has edge as the loser but name the step "looses to batista" so that you know what happens

I tried starting The Dirtiest Player feud which only needs a heel and a face...but I still had to choose 8 different people. For example the first step should be a one-on-one match but you have to choose 8 people so when it says it must be a match with the following sides: it should just list the 2 main people in your storyline....but it lists all 8.

Also like T_S said it means you can't use those people in other storylines.