TEW05 - Storylines

Have been searching for this thread for quite some time now..

Cpt.charisma, love your work.

My request is for :

1)the storyline for the PWI feud of the year 2002 i.e. the feud between Stephanie Mc.Mahon and Eric Bischoff.

2)From Attitude era, the feud revolving around Stephanie and trish involving Linda and Vince..

Thanx in advance...

ok cheers!

and i shall look into those feuds and hopefully add them for you, at the moment im in the middle of fixing the current storylines and angles

Seen your recent works, great as usual, just wondering if any progress in the storylines i requested..

i have done some basic research into them, the McMahon vs Bischoff from may be abit hard to do due to it being a GM war, but will give it a shot, it wont be ready for a while tho, its on my list with the following

Wwe 03– Booker t vs christian

Wwe – Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar

Wwe – jeff hardy vs Johnny nitro over i.c. title

Wwe 2010– jack swagger and big show

That looks like a very good list, looking forward to it..

edit : Forgot to mention, if its not too late can you add the ministry of darkness storyline too?? :)

take it you mean the formation of the ministry? and moving on to there first couple of feuds?

sorry about the slow updates on storylines, i havent had much time recently to make them, i shall defo make an update before xmas tho....hopefully

take it you mean the formation of the ministry? and moving on to there first couple of feuds?

sorry about the slow updates on storylines, i havent had much time recently to make them, i shall defo make an update before xmas tho....hopefully

yes, thats what i meant, till just before the formation of 'the corporate ministry' to be exact...

take your time bro, i know you will come with good stuff.. :)

• 1 month later...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BPI7326V - update storylines and angles, includes:

JCP 82 - Road to Greensboro - Tag Feud between Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood vs Private Jim Nelson (who turns face) , Don Kernodle, and their manager Sgt. Slaughter (who wrestles and wins tag titles)

TNA 10 - Best of 5 Tag Titles Series - Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin would finally win the TNA Tag Titles and would then feud with Robert Roode and James Storm in a Best of 5 Series

USWA 92 - The Horror of Moondogs Part 1 and Part 2 - A Tag Team feud involving the Moondogs (Spike and Spot) vs Jeff Jarrett and Robert Fuller until Fuller is phased out and replaced in the feud by Jerry Lawler

WWE 03 - Return of I.C Title - In 2003 Raw GM Stone Cold Steve Austin decide to bring back the Intercontinental title, This would lead to a Battle Royal at the PPV with Christian Cheating to win, he would then feud with Booker T

WWE 03 - Team Angle - Kurt Angle now WWE Champion at the time, turned heel on his friend Brock Lesnar, Angle would then form Team Angle who would attempt to stop Brock's goal of winning back the title

WWE 06 - War For Intercontinental Title - Based on Jeff Hardys 2006 return to the WWE and his feud with Johnny Nitro over the WWE Intercontinental Championship

WWE 10 - All American American - Based on Jack Swagger cashing in the Money in the Bank and winning the World Title, he first faces Randy Orton before moving on to feuding with The Big Show

WWE 10 - Free or Fired Part 1, 2, 3 - Based on John Cena's feud with Nexus, Cena Joining Nexus, Getting Fired and Finally ends with the Chairs Match at TLC

WWE 10 - Vengence Part 1, 2, 3 - Kanes 2010 World Title run, going after CM Punk and SES, Cashing in MITB and feuding with Rey Mysterio and finally the return of Undertaker and Paul Bearer

Tried to do all request on the thread, sorry if not all are on there, keep sending requests and i will do what i can

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Nick Beam

Hey, great stuff! Had a couple old school storyline requests of my own:

Strike Force breaks up

Demolition vs Powers of Pain double turn w/Mr. Fuji

Ricky Steamboat vs Randy Savage IC Title feud

The Honky Tonk Man's Intercontinental Title run

The Original Midnight Express vs The Midnight Express

The saga of The Red Rooster

The Model Rick Martel vs Jake The Snake Roberts culminating in the Blindfold match

Macho King Randy Savage vs Ultimate Warrior Retirement feud

Sgt. Slaughter turns on America

Mr. Perfect vs Ric Flair (where him and Flair are allies until Perfect comes out of retirement to team with Macho Man against Flair and Razor Ramon)

Sorry if any of this was covered and I missed it, I'm not on my home computer right now, this is just off the top of my head! You're the man!

• 4 months later...

New Update

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IF892U1B

http://www.mediafire.com/?p745d7s2ynl2x22

Fixed TNA Story - Best of Five Series

Angles Included : WWE: Nexus Initiation V1 - V4, WWE: Anonymous Raw GM books matches (made by TheWho), WWE: Punk Joins Nexus, Talk with Pro/Rookie V1 - V3, and many more NXT angles

Storylines Included : WWE 10 - Awesome (Miz vs Orton), WWE 10 - Big Red Monster (Kane vs Edge), WWE 10 - NXT Season 3 and Season 4 Pros and Rookies, WWE 10 - Raw vs Smackdown, WWE 11 - Destiny (Edge,Christian, Del Rio and Clay), WWE 11 - Fruity Pebbles (Miz vs Cena and Involves Rock), WWE 11 - Rated R vs Perfection (Edge vs Ziggler), WWE 11 - The Last Outlaw (Triple H vs Taker), WWE 11 - The New Nexus Part 1, 2 and 3, WWE 11 - The Pride of Mexico (Rio vs Mysterio), WWE 11 - Un-Dashing Part 1 and 2 (Cody Rhodes vs Mysterio)

TNA 10 - Fortune vs EV 2.0, TNA 10 - Anti-Christ of Pro Wrestling (Jeff Hardy vs Matt Morgan) , TNA 10 - The Shore (Robbie E vs Jay Lethal) and TNA 10 - Whole F'N Show (RVD vs Sting)

Still got afew TNA ones to do, and still taking requests

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SANDI954

New Update

http://www.mediafire...p745d7s2ynl2x22

Angles Included : WWE: Nexus Initiation V1 - V4, WWE: Anonymous Raw GM books matches (made by TheWho), WWE: Punk Joins Nexus, Talk with Pro/Rookie V1 - V3, and many more NXT angles

Storylines Included : WWE 10 - Awesome (Miz vs Orton), WWE 10 - Big Red Monster (Kane vs Edge), WWE 10 - NXT Season 3 and Season 4 Pros and Rookies, WWE 10 - Raw vs Smackdown, WWE 11 - Destiny (Edge,Christian, Del Rio and Clay), WWE 11 - Fruity Pebbles (Miz vs Cena and Involves Rock), WWE 11 - Rated R vs Perfection (Edge vs Ziggler), WWE 11 - The Last Outlaw (Triple H vs Taker), WWE 11 - The New Nexus Part 1, 2 and 3, WWE 11 - The Pride of Mexico (Rio vs Mysterio), WWE 11 - Un-Dashing Part 1 and 2 (Cody Rhodes vs Mysterio)

TNA 10 - Fortune vs EV 2.0, TNA 10 - Anti-Christ of Pro Wrestling (Jeff Hardy vs Matt Morgan) , TNA 10 - The Shore (Robbie E vs Jay Lethal) and TNA 10 - Whole F'N Show (RVD vs Sting)

You can do The Miz vs Cena from this year including the rocks return,

cm punk new leader of nexus

alberto del rio vs rey mysterio,

angle vs jarrett tna storyline

the decond coming of y2j,

goldberg vs the rock 2003

goldberg vs hhh 2003

hhh vs hbk

the rock vs austin and mcmahon (starts before wrestlemania 17)

eddie guerreros latino world order 1998

New Update

Signed up to say "great work dude"

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New Update

These are great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Has anyone created any new storyline's recently?

I am looking to create some, but have no inspiration for one at the moment. I was looking to base some on video games storyline's, but can't find any that just tell the story without some idiot commentating over the top of the clip.

• 2 weeks later...