Poster

Overall I really like it, I could see that being a poster, definitely catching my eye if I was walking by, and making me want to read it.

That would bring me to the only thing I could nitpick. The text is a tad hard to read. By that, I mean you can read it, but it's a bit on the harder to read side because of the distortion.

Awesome job nonetheless.

No, nobody else. :shifty:

The biggest problem is the text. And it's not because it's low-res, either. It's good to have continuity but at the same time, the body text with information, etc. should be easy to read and no matter if it's high-res or not, the font you chose isn't going to be easy to read for the common eye, which is what you're going for for a poster, obviously. The main text isn't bad, though I would lay off of what looks to be an outer glow as it takes away from how much the text will stand out and won't look right when/if it's printed. And then the orb is a little dark and could use some lightening but not bad in general.

Overall, it's not bad but the point of a poster is to catch the eye and make it so that what catches it is readable in a short amount of time, which isn't the case here. Everything else is good, though.

Thanks Livid.

How exactly would you go about making the body text more readable besides just changing the font, or taking stuff away from it? I had tried making the picture smaller so text would go underneath it but it just seemed off.

I would just change the font. The whole idea of the body text is so that the person reading it will get the information they need for whatever the poster is advertising. I'd just play around a few fonts and see but it'd be hard to keep it the same and make it more readable.