BEWARE THAT EVIL WOMAN~! TRACKS

GRIFT

So I am putting together a mix for a buddy of mine who just went through a breakup with his long time girlfriend. He was my roommate for about half of college and I think he was dating this girl most of that time so, naturally, he has been taking it pretty hard. In any event I want him to come back out on the prowl with me the next couple of weekends, and I am putting together this mix to get his mind in the right place.

Now I am not really looking for Glassjaw, Lovebites and Razorlines, level of DIE DIE EVIL WOMAN! I am more looking for Danzig, She Rides, level of EVIL WOMAN BEWARE I AM ONTO YOUR SCHEME type of music to get him ready to join me in my mission to slay skank monsters with my chainsaw dick.

So what do you think EWB? (Also first person to suggest ELO gets a pretend chop to the throat.)

I can't think right now, I'm thinking about how awesome a chainsaw dick would be.

Indeed, great amounts of sex and damage would be done.

Cue obligatory "She Hates Me" by Puddle of Mudd~! :shifty:

The only Danzig I can think of is "Mother" and "Twist of Cain". "Cheap Wine, Cheaper Women" by Airbourne for the getting over it process.

Whatever happens, don't let him listen to "The Girl" by City & Colour though.