Liberal Crime Squad

Docpepper

Liberal Crime Squad:

Blurb From the wiki:

Welcome to Liberal Crime Squad! The Conservatives have taken the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government. Over time, the Liberal laws of this nation will erode and turn the country into a BACKWOODS YET CORPORATE NIGHTMARE. To prevent this from happening, the Liberal Crime Squad was established. The mood of the country is shifting, and we need to turn things around. Go out on the streets and indoctrinate Conservative automatons. That is, let them see their True Liberal Nature. Then arm them and send them forth to Stop Evil. Eventually the public will fall behind us, and we will put more Elite Liberals in government.

Just reading bout it and looking at screens you wouldn't give this game a second glance but after a 5 minute play through I was hooked. It's a rogue like text adventure.. You start out by choosing your character name. you can then answer questions to choose what your stats will be like. Once that is done you start out at the homeless shelter or other places depending on your characters up-bringing. You travel to different parts of towns. talk to people and try to recruit them to your side.

Just an example of what you can do : I started by heading to the vegan market and recruiting as many hippies as I could. after a couple weeks of selling special brownies. We raided crack houses. got hookers transients and gang members on our side.Breaking into a few rooms revealed some much needed loot and we bought two pistols off a gang member before leaving.

the next day i had on of my newly recruited gang members to steal a van(easiest vehicle to steal). after stealing the van and running for the cops. we decided to change the location of our hangout. Once settle had some guys work on making us some police uniforms. Few days later with 6 uniforms finished we raided the tv station. Luckily a hanging judge was there so we kidnap him and take off in hopes of torturing and converting him.

3 months pass and the judge still wouldn't crack, drugged ,starved,deprived him of sleep and still no luck. So I have a lower ranked guy that was involved in the kidnapping to kill the judge and dump his body. He get's caught in the process of dumping and goes to prison. Not having a lawyer on our side and no money to afford a good one. we got a public defender and he was found guilty and sentenced to life. Figuring he might rat us out.

we storm the prison releasing the 4 prisoners there.1 was almost dead so we carried him out.had to kill a guard on the way out and one of the prisoners lost an arm in the shoot out. got in the van and a chase proceeded. I decided to run a red-light,my driver couldn't drive that well,and crashed killing everyone except the guy we were braking out.

that's just 5 minutes of game time. I've started another one now. playing a guy who was abused by his drunk father and just had a terrible child hood. he so poor he's having to turn tricks just to survive at this point.

Other Links:

Liberal Crime Squad Wiki

discussion board

Video Tutorials : part

and
Edited by Docpepper