TEW05 Real World Update: February 2010

Right new set of data, first off this has results/spoilers for the Royal Rumble, secondly a few new feds have been added namely BattlARTS, Dradition Pro-Wrestling, Osaka Pro Wrestling & Real Championship Wrestling (their might be another I cant remember) their hasn’t been many workers added besides for these groups. I’ve also slightly cleaned up the female workers to be a bit more able to do the general womens match (8-15 minutes) with some above and below that due to level but the general feel is they should all be able to do a 10 minute match without getting blown up.

Also so far on my list of promotions to add to the database I have these

- Big Japan Pro Wrestling (BJPW)

- Okinawad Pro Wrestling (Okinawad Pro)

- World Stars of Wrestling (WSW)

Any other suggestions please feel free especially if you can supply rosters and staff

Direct links thanks to http://tew05.evolutionenabled.net/ where all our updates will be stored from now on

Data (Megaupload): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HXDRLKZ

Data (Direct 1): http://thewho87.250free.com/TEW05_2010-02_(February).zip

Data (Direct 2): http://tew05.evolutionenabled.net/data/february2010/Data.zip

Full Pic Pack (Megaupload): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3O3PH2K2

Full Pic Pack (Direct 1): http://adamherd06.250free.com/PicPack.rar

Full Pic Pack (Direct 2): http://tew05.evolutionenabled.net/data/PicPack.rar

Belts and Logos: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PYTZ05K

Belts and Logos (Direct): http://tew05.evolutionenabled.net/data/BeltsLogos.zip

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

- Vince Russo is still writing the weekly TNA television, and Eric Bischoff is editing it. Bischoff decides which talents receive a push. Hulk Hogan has influence, but Bischoff basically acts as Hogan's representative in the creative process.

That's what the dirt sheets are reporting & I remember it being mentioned earlier so from that Russo=Head Booker, with Ed Ferrara, Eric Bischoff, & Hulk Hogan as the bookers. I'd remove Nash & Angle.

I forgot to mention to cpt. charisma that I found a storyline stopping error in on eof my storylines on this update.

On the WWF 01 - E&C Part 1 storyline, I have realised that the plot named (2) SD E&C vs (X-Pac & Billy Gunn) is incorrect. It is set to a singles match, when it should be a tag match.

Thanks for the new updated data :)

-Desmend Wolfe should be in written contract with TNA, so remove him from 1PW because he is not with the company anymore since he joind TNA.

-Change the TV Show Name Ring of Honor Wrestling to ROH on HDNet.

-You forgot to vacant the WWE Divas championship.

-Edge should be face?

- Add Rich Swann to CZW as lower midcard face with Highlight Reel as his gimmick.

- Brian Kendrick should be a heel in TNA with Loose Cannon as his gimmick.

- Chris Hero should be added to Evolve as he is going to be on the next show.

- Helios should be renamed Ricochet on his main profile & Helios on his Chikara contract. He should also be added to Evolve as a lower midcard face.

Dragon Gate, IMO, should be Lucha Traditional or Lucha Entertainment. And should probably be more popular, their PPVs are done in pretty big arenas. If you need help with Big Japan or Joshi, feel free to PM me.

Edit: Aja Kong and Michael Nakazawa should be fluent in English. Aja's father is American and Michael is a translator for DDT talent when they come to America and for Americans brought in to DDT.

Edited by xstraightedgex

Here's an Update for Michinoku Pro

M-PRO

- Rename Fujita Hayato to Fujita "Jr." Hayato. Turn him heel and promote him to Main Eventer. Change his gimmick to Punk.

- Rename Shinji Nohashi to Taro Nohashi. Make him an upper midcarder. His gimmick should be Old School Heel.

- Change Shu & Kei Sato's gimmick to Crazy. Turn them Heel.

- Rename Ou Kobushi to Kenoh. Promote him to Main Eventer. His finisher should be the High Kick (Pinfall).

- Rename Kinya Oyanagei to Kinya Oyanagi.

- Turn Rasse heel.

- Ken45's gimmick should be Punk.

- Add a Stable named Kowloon with Fujita "Jr." Hayato, Shu Sato, Kei Sato, Taro Nohashi, Rasse, Takeshi Minamino, Ken45 & Maguro Ooma as members.

- Remove KAGETORA

- Remove Shibaten and Rename him Hercules Senga

- Add Duke Sado as a Referee. His birthdate is January 27, 1978.

- Add Punch Tahara as a Referee. His Birthdate is November 2, 1970.

I'm Working on finding the roster for BattlARTS as their roster is composed mostly of Outsiders.

Edited by jpmack

Thanks for the new updated data :)

-Desmend Wolfe should be in written contract with TNA, so remove him from 1PW because he is not with the company anymore since he joind TNA.

-Change the TV Show Name Ring of Honor Wrestling to ROH on HDNet.

-Edge should be face?

i wouldent put Wolfe on a written simply because most people tend to work other shows at the discression of TNA, he has been changed to Exclusive PPA though like most workers who are not working elsewhere, most staff are under written though if they dont work elsewhere and noticable "big" stars

from the episodes i catch on YouTube its refered to Ring of Honor Wrestling on HDNet hence just Ring of Honor Wrestling.

i'd wait on what happens with Edge for now, he could go either way after what happened at the Rumble

Nocturne's gimmicks are listed as "Pirate". I think they should be "Punk" or "Goth" (although probably "punk" in my opinion).

i dont see him in the data, whats the main name the guy is currently under?

Just curious. Could someone please upload the pic pack on something other than Megaupload. It would interupt when I would try to download it and the other site said to try again later every time I tried it.

their is a direct link, http://adamherd06.250free.com/PicPack.rar wait for the time and go the the bottom of the page

when it came to BattlArts jpmack i just went from their roster which didnt have much, btw can you put a name to the face of these guys, got their pics off the roster but dont know who is who

A47.jpgA48.jpgA49.jpgA50.jpg

A51.jpgA52.jpg

when it came to BattlArts jpmack i just went from their roster which didnt have much, btw can you put a name to the face of these guys, got their pics off the roster but dont know who is who

A47.jpgA48.jpgA49.jpgA50.jpg

A51.jpgA52.jpg

Chihiro Oikawa, Keita Yano, Yuta Yoshikawa, Ryuji Walter, Munenori Sawa & Yuki Ishikawa

Few things:

Nick and Matt Jackson dont work for ROH anymore and from what i hear they are about to finish with DGUSA. Add them to PWG under there TNA names (Jeremy and Max) also there TNA tag team name. They are also Upper-Midcard Heels with the cocky gimmick

ROH:

Remove Claudio Castagnoli from The Embassy

Add Joey Ryan to The Embassy,

Make Erick Stevens heel with the monster gimmick

Delete the PPV provider Setanta they went bust or just change there name to ESPN?

Add GoFightLive! as a small PPV provider for ROH

Delete ROH Eliminating The Competition and Make ROH Anniversary Show to Week 3 February

Change ROH The Hunt Begins to ROH The Big Bang! and make it a PPV

Make ROH Final Battle a PPV

Remove Larry Sweeney from ROH

Kevin Harvey works for DGUSA not DG?

Add GAMMA to DGUSA

Add Jack Evans to DGUSA

Edited by Skins

thanks

OVW Updates

Andrew the Director is now called "The Future" Andrew Lacroix

Benny the Producer is now called Benjamin the Blessed

Moose is now called James Thomas

- Tilo needs his weight bumped up to middleweight, & his style to possibly brawler. He also needs to be removed from OVW.

- Eye Candy Ali needs to be removed from OVW.

- Apoc needs to be removed from OVW.

- Vic The Bruiser needs to be removed from OVW.

- Chad Collyer needs to be removed from OVW.

Also maybe change CZW's TV to Wired on internet TV, because they have yet to air a Fake You on Ion. Ion pulled the first show & they haven't shown it or any other show yet.

Edited by DoubleJ13

snapback.pngBlacklight, on 02 February 2010 - 03:55 AM, said:

Nocturne's gimmicks are listed as "Pirate". I think they should be "Punk" or "Goth" (although probably "punk" in my opinion).

I'm sorry. It looks like I goofed. I imported some data from another database and it turns out that I imported him too. That would explain why his gimmick was messed up. If you want, I'll send you his stats though. :)

snapback.pngBlacklight, on 02 February 2010 - 03:55 AM, said:

Ooops. My mistake. I imported some data from another database and he must have come over with it. That would explain why his gimmicks were messed up. I can send you his stats if you want.

Few things:

Nick and Matt Jackson dont work for ROH anymore and from what i hear they are about to finish with DGUSA. Add them to PWG under there TNA names (Jeremy and Max) also there TNA tag team name. They are also Upper-Midcard Heels with the cocky gimmick

Delete the PPV provider Setanta they went bust or just change there name to ESPN?

Nick and Matt Jackson are listed under those names on the PWG website, until that changes/their announced under their TNA their names they wont change, also The Young Bucks are also booked for the next DGUSA shows in March so they wont be removed from there till after that (or their announced they wont be there).

From what I know on Setanta Sports their still active but mostly in Ireland and looking on Wiki they do export some stuff to the US and Australia so they wont be removed I’ll just lower their level.

Their any information on ROH going PPV?

Few things:

Nick and Matt Jackson are listed under those names on the PWG website, until that changes/their announced under their TNA their names they wont change, also The Young Bucks are also booked for the next DGUSA shows in March so they wont be removed from there till after that (or their announced they wont be there).

From what I know on Setanta Sports their still active but mostly in Ireland and looking on Wiki they do export some stuff to the US and Australia so they wont be removed I'll just lower their level.

Their any information on ROH going PPV?

The Young Bucks stated at the last PWG event that they will now be going by there TNA games, PWG hardly ever update there website

In the UK setanta went bust in about july time

ROH streamed Final Battle 2009 as a live PPV on the GoFightLive! website, Also will be doing the same for The Big Bang!

- PWInsider.com is reporting that Canadian promotions Border City Wrestling run by Scott D'Amore and Blood Sweat and Ears have decided to merge. This is the reason why D'Amore has decided to leave TNA. The merged companies plan to run live events in the US and Canada as well as produce PPVs and a TV series.

Remove D'Amore from TNA. Rename BSE Pro to Maximum Pro Wrestling, since Border City isn't in the game. Not sure about what to do with the roster of the 2 companies yet though. Make Jason Brown the owner & Scott D'Amore the head booker.

http://bsepro.com/corporate.html For the remaining staff.

rwuomf.jpg

Edited by DoubleJ13