Any freeware NFL / Hockey games?

ONO

If you're talking hockey, Eastside is the only thing out there really. It's pretty comprehensive.. like when EWR came out people just kind of stopped trying with the wrestling simulators and to be honest there wasn't a giant hockey market to begin with. Not sure about American Football though.

I always wondered why there wasn't an FM type NFL game made, football is so strategical, it seems like a perfect match.

I'm discounting Head Coach, because that sucked hard. The sad thing is EA now has the exclusive licence and they never excelled at manager games.

The concept behind it is awesome. And I think if they put anywhere near the amount of time that they put in Baseball Mogul into it, it'd be a great, simple game. But it seems half-assed. Especially when you're calling the plays during the game, and...well, you'll see. Don't want to take all the fun out of it. shifty.gif

Guest Sideshow MPH

Baseball Mogul isn't as good as it's cracked up to be really. A lot of bells and whistles, but it doesn't feel like there's any depth to the game at all.

Baseball Mogul isn't as good as it's cracked up to be really. A lot of bells and whistles, but it doesn't feel like there's any depth to the game at all.

I absolutely love Baseball Mogul. I've done games starting from the 1900's and going to past present day.