March Split DATA

I did things a little bit differently this time round... Trying to avoid the mass signings from SD! & RAW.

They are set as national level at around 25-40 P.I (I think)

I have done 2 versions of the DATA. One with FCW & one with NXT.

In both versions RAW and SD! are set as low-mid National level feds.

To avoid mass hiring of workers by the AI. This makes TNA the largest company on the game :P

WWE SPLIT DATA w/FCW

Just the usual Split DATA but with FCW (as a regional fed) instead of ECW.

This version DOES NOT have a NXT fed in it.

There is only one special note to make on this, I believe.

The WWE Title is marked as vacant as a current SD! superstar is the holder.

I could have moved Batista to RAW but he is 'contractually' signed to SD!.

WWE SPLIT DATA w/NXT

OK this one took a bit more time.

NXT is set as a Cult fed with a P.I of 75(?)

It has all FCW workers in development(open contracts) except for the Rookies, who are all on written contracts.

(So if you play as RAW and want to hire in the NXT Rookies, You'll need the other version above)

As for the Pros... They are on open contracts and have been set as Managers to their Rookie.

The obvious downside to this is that when RAW & SD! reach Global level, the Pros will be signing Written contracts.

Each Pro is also set into a tag team with their Rookies.

There have been no Events set in the DATAbase as I'm not sure on what they'll do so I left it blank.

**EDIT**

Just dfone a first day run through and realised I had left Steve Keirn as the Owner from when I changed over from FCW... Not a game changing mistake but just to let you all know.

I'm going to set this as a beta test DATA for now, I am going through the NXT game and trying to find something that isn't right.

But hopefully all works out well

DOWNLOAD

MegaUpload - WWE SPLIT DATA w/FCW

MegaUpload - WWE SPILT DATA w/NXT

Please feel free to criticise and correct me on any mishaps that may have occured in the creation of the DATA

With Regard

Rocky Feller

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

I'll upload this strai... oh, nevermind. :(

Anyway, it's the March DATA, and as of March 1st, Batista was still on the SmackDown! roster, I do believe.

Anyway, it's the March DATA, and as of March 1st, Batista was still on the SmackDown! roster, I do believe.

Nope, on the link I posted, it was a dark segment (apparently) from last weeks Smackdown, which aired on February 26th.

But I don't think it has been made "public" as Batista is still rostered on SD!

SD! is on in 4 hrs so I'll see what happens then... Well when I finish work anyway...

ANd it was made between post SD! so it wasn't aired.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Nope, on the link I posted, it was a dark segment (apparently) from last weeks Smackdown, which aired on February 26th.

Exactly - dark segment.

As in "the viewers at home didn't see it on any of the six hours of WWE programming".

Thus, Batista's still SmackDown-branded.

Everything that has been said is looking to come in to fruition...spoiler just in case

Batista was neither on nor even mentioned on SD! tonight meaning he may have been moved to RAW

But like TenaciousG implied, until it is made official I wouldn't act on it too much.

Edited by Rocky Feller

• 3 weeks later...