The Aftermath of Attitude - Released

Well here it is, hyped for ages almost died but now its up and ready to play (al be it not fully written out and such).

Anyway main goal here is to get feedback on improvements and such to the data while I try and slowly get through the rest of the bios. The Graphics pack contains everyone’s pics plus most logos and a couple of belts.

Updated

Data: Aftermath of Attitude 1.1.zip

Graphics: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AVEFB0AP

1.0 Version

Data:

http://www.eddiefng.info/EWR/TheWho/uploads/Aftermath_of_Attitude_1.0.zip

Graphics: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H3BEOEBM

For those wanting to check out the hype which had a couple of backstories on promotions it can be found here

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2

i just love this can't waite to start a game as WCW.........but i noticed a few of the feds don't have logos?

only 3 have missing logos, ECZ, FQW and Dropkixx, the rest should be in the pack, thats unless your talking about the new feds

One quick question: Do you plan on adding Miss Elizabeth and Sherri Martel? These two are the only two females that I missed after a first look at the girls.

And for the male wrestlers: I can't find Paul Burchill. Is he in there under a different name or is he missing?

Guest Big Dog

One quick question: Do you plan on adding Miss Elizabeth and Sherri Martel? These two are the only two females that I missed after a first look at the girls.

And for the male wrestlers: I can't find Paul Burchill. Is he in there under a different name or is he missing?

He's in WWC as Burchill.

Great scenario TheWho. But why does WWA have monthly events every month even though they are touring promotion?

Edited by Big Dog

He's in WWC as Burchill managed by Nikita

Great scenario TheWho. But why does WWA have monthly events every month even though they are touring promotion?

Force of habbit of making sure most feds had evernts for all month its how i originally set things up to work with the game however i then turned WWA to touring and forgot to remove the unneeded ones, another version of this is trying to make sure each promotion has 3 titles since thats what the game likes to auto set for each group

EDIT

Couple of things i'm interested on ideas for, firstly if their are any teams you think could be added or are missing just put them up, their should be more i just got lazy, also secondly any opinions on starting momentum for some rosters would be great i did a couple but thats about it

Edited by TheWho87

Guest Big Dog

I think more people from US, Japan, Mexico and Britain should be able to work in Europe. Because the WWA has really no advantage with their working agreements with All Japan, Chikara and Joint Promotions. And need more angles to0.

Edited by Big Dog

I think more people from US, Japan, Mexico and Britain should be able to work in Europe. Because the WWA has really no advantage with their working agreements with All Japan, Chikara and Joint Promotions. And need more angles to0.

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...