The Aftermath of Attitude - Released

hey Who i was just wondering do you have the logos for NWA: Women Athletes and International Genome Federation?

They should be in the last pack although here they are, their names should be AoA_IGF and AoA_NWA-Women

aoaigf.jpgaoanwawomen.jpgaoanwawomen2.jpg

When is this going to be ready with full bios and everything done? I'm not demanding anything, just curious because i would love to play the full version! So far i've been loving it! Tnks for this one Who! You Rock!

When is this going to be ready with full bios and everything done? I'm not demanding anything, just curious because i would love to play the full version! So far i've been loving it! Tnks for this one Who! You Rock!

When i get round to it, this is still a side project and i work on it when not working on the monthly updates so may take a while hence why i update this every so often when i update alot of the data

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Probably, but till asking doesn't hurt. Beside, it would take a long time to set all the bios, and other things missing, especially when one is not working full time on the project. So, asking is always the better than assuming. But you're probably right,though.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...