Critique

mkga5u.jpg

This is the first thing I've done in Photoshop in a few months and I'm still working on it but figured I'd post it here for some thoughts/suggestions/etc. as I try and get back into the swing of things. I'm mostly thinking of any suggestions for the text since I can't for the life of me make it look right to me.

The text looks fine to me, suits the style of the graphic. Perhaps you could blend it into the graphic some, brush away a little of the edges sort of thing. Not much to say other than that, obviously looks very much like what it is, a work in progress. Cut looks fairly decent, though.

The text looks fine to me, suits the style of the graphic. Perhaps you could blend it into the graphic some, brush away a little of the edges sort of thing. Not much to say other than that, obviously looks very much like what it is, a work in progress. Cut looks fairly decent, though.

100% agreed with this.

You might wanna put some more brushing to cover up his left leg too, and a border wouldn't look out of place. (Y)