Coat of Arms edit

I'm heading up to the Toronto Marijuana March on Saturday, and I decided to create an image to get pressed onto a shirt to wear for the march. So what I have done is taken the Canadian Coat of Arms, as seen below, and 'slightly' modified it to become the Cannibus Coat of Arms, as seen below as well.

Now, I've worked with photoshop in the past tons, and I know that with photoshop I could have done this 10x better, but unfortunately I don't have photoshop anymore as that computer blew up and I'm now on a labtop. Instead, I used the online photoshop-lookalike, Pixlr. So bear with me on the slight choppiness of some parts, specifically the letters, as Pixlr isn't as advanced as photoshop and I did all the work with the touchpad on my labtop.

CANADIAN COAT OF ARMS(original)

originalcoatofarms.png

CANNIBUS COAT OF ARMS

cannibuscoatofarmswhite.png

(NOTE: The actual picture on my computer is in better detail, resizing on imageshack made it look a bit shittier.)

Comments and criticism are welcome, I'd just like to get some feedback on it.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...