RaveX Updates?

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Give it a bit longer than ten minutes, just because you're at your computer on a Saturday night doesn't mean the person who can help you is.

Some RaveX updates had UFC in as a company, but that was so long ago I'd have to download and install them all individually to figure out which ones, so you might as well do it yourself if you're going that route. :)

• Like 4

Give it a bit longer than ten minutes, just because you're at your computer on a Saturday night doesn't mean the person who can help you is.

Some RaveX updates had UFC in as a company, but that was so long ago I'd have to download and install them all individually to figure out which ones, so you might as well do it yourself if you're going that route. :)

i would, if i was able to find them.. , thats kinda why im asking

Guest Mr. Potato Head

i would, if i was able to find them.. , thats kinda why im asking

Ah, now I see the problem. When they went up on the new site, they didn't keep the update names attached. At the site linked to above, click on 'EWR', then 'Updates'. Start in 2003 and go through them individually, moving forward through the years--once you get to files that don't have an 'RXEWR##.txt' in with them, they're not RaveX updates and they definitely won't have UFC. :)

EDIT: If you're expecting up-to-date UFC data though, you won't find that. I'm thinking 2005 might be the most recent, but it might be even longer ago.

I've done exactly that, it was September 2003

I've done exactly that, it was September 2003

ya, thanks anyway :P

Hey I never knew Ravex did that. Awesome. Hey that would be so cool for a new update with the UFC in it and the Pride Fighting also. Maybe someone will have the time, as for now, I don't but sure wish I did.

Except Pride has been defunct for nearly 3 years? :P

Hey I never knew Ravex did that. Awesome. Hey that would be so cool for a new update with the UFC in it and the Pride Fighting also. Maybe someone will have the time, as for now, I don't but sure wish I did.

Except Pride has been defunct for nearly 3 years? :P

Really? Wow! Where have I been? I thought they had been bought by UFC but still are in business. Well, thanks.