EWR 2010 Stats Update: September

http://cagematch.de/?id=28&nr=2489

According to this link, Christian Angers (Angers in data) and Big Mike Studd form the tag team Attrition. In the data, there's a wrestler named Studd that forms the other half, which appears to indicate Big Mike Studd and Studd are the same guy. Delete one or the other.

http://wrestlemen.blogspot.com/2007/03/bill-iron-cross-hughes-passes.html

Not sure if this is the same Bill Hughes in the data, but if so, he appears to have passed away in 2007. He can be removed from the data.

http://cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=5050&gimmick=Ed+Gonzales

Heather Owens and Ed "Melliki" Gonzales are married.

http://cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=4902&gimmick=Jackie+Fargo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Fargo

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/j/jackie-fargo.html

These sites suggest Jackie Fargo is anywhere from 72-82 years old. He could either be moved to staff in some capacity or deleted from the game.

WWE Smackdown star Matt Hardy was sent home from the ongoing WWE tour of Europe today, sources within WWE have confirmed.

There was concern about Hardy's condition that manifested themselves backstage at an event on the tour yesterday. Those issues follow an incident at last week's house show in White Plains, New York where Hardy was scheduled to team with R-Truth against CM Punk and Luke Gallows. Sources indicate there was concern about Hardy's condition at that event as well. Hardy was said to have left the show after officials spoke to him and never returned, not working the house show

Drop Matt Hardy's behavior and attitude by 10 for no-showing, credit to PWInsider.com

Matt Hardy has been responding to the rumours from his youtube channel, including a recent video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdIpHUXyDCk

Due to potential legitimacy issue, I think the behaviour should not go down by 10, as it would not be fair to change his behaviour for potentially false reasons. It shouldn't go up, as I don't see any reason to change anything, but just 0 change for Matt Hardy's attitude and behaviour.

Edited by Andrew is Good

Add Kyle O'Reilly to ROH:

http://www.rohwrestl...es-it-official/

In addition ROH officials would also like to announce that, following a stellar outing against the aforementioned Austin Aries that saw him kick out of Aries' Brainbuster, independent standout Kyle O'Reilly has also been signed to a contract with Ring of Honor. This young man from Canada has been impressing people across the wrestling world in recent months, and has signed on to ROH for the foreseeable future. If he continues to impress as he did against a 2-time World Champion, O'Reilly has a bright future ahead of him.

OT: does anyone know what's going on with Up in Smoke (Cheech and Cloudy)? They've been pretty sparse recently.

Edited by notatardis

Guest The Phenomenal Red

WWE Smackdown star Matt Hardy was sent home from the ongoing WWE tour of Europe today, sources within WWE have confirmed.

There was concern about Hardy's condition that manifested themselves backstage at an event on the tour yesterday. Those issues follow an incident at last week's house show in White Plains, New York where Hardy was scheduled to team with R-Truth against CM Punk and Luke Gallows. Sources indicate there was concern about Hardy's condition at that event as well. Hardy was said to have left the show after officials spoke to him and never returned, not working the house show

Drop Matt Hardy's behavior and attitude by 10 for no-showing, credit to PWInsider.com

Matt Hardy has been responding to the rumours from his youtube channel, including a recent video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdIpHUXyDCk

Due to potential legitimacy issue, I think the behaviour should not go down by 10, as it would not be fair to change his behaviour for potentially false reasons. It shouldn't go up, as I don't see any reason to change anything, but just 0 change for Matt Hardy's attitude and behaviour.

Why? The guy got pulled off and it was a story in the making for a week until it got confirmed. The least he needs is a 5 but by no means should he have no change. The guy also makes stupid comments on his twitter which confirms there IS a problem.

Add Kyle O'Reilly to ROH:

http://www.rohwrestl...es-it-official/

In addition ROH officials would also like to announce that, following a stellar outing against the aforementioned Austin Aries that saw him kick out of Aries' Brainbuster, independent standout Kyle O'Reilly has also been signed to a contract with Ring of Honor. This young man from Canada has been impressing people across the wrestling world in recent months, and has signed on to ROH for the foreseeable future. If he continues to impress as he did against a 2-time World Champion, O'Reilly has a bright future ahead of him.

OT: does anyone know what's going on with Up in Smoke (Cheech and Cloudy)? They've been pretty sparse recently.

I think it would be safe to say remove Kyle O'Reilly from EVOLVE in that case.

Off-topic: Is it just me or is RoH putting the screws to Gabe with grabbing Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly who are two of EVOLVE's top homegrown guys?

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Matt Hardy basically confirmed he was not sent home and pulled of as the reports stated. His comments were to the idiots online that needed a story I guess? I don't see why he needs any decrease in anything.

The article that PWInsider ran with the Hardy video:

As PWInsider.com reported yesterday, Matt Hardy was sent home from the WWE European tour on Sunday after a backstage incident the night before. Matt Hardy took to the web to respond to that report, with his primary defense being that he was still in Great Britain at his hotel.

Hardy did not address not working the last night of the tour, nor did he respond to any other aspect of the report, blaming "a stooging punk" for the story making the rounds.

In regard to his condition backstage at the event, which we reported was the mitigating factor in officials' concern, resulting in Hardy being sent home, Hardy stated that he had never felt better, claiming he had dropped over 20 pounds since changing his diet to eliminate red meat.

Hardy also did not address leaving a house show in White Plains, New York last Sunday where he was scheduled to work a tag match. WWE sources indicate that Hardy left the building after speaking to officials and never returned, forcing WWE to change the match to a singles bout between R-Truth and CM Punk.

Judge for yourself.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Matt Hardy basically confirmed he was not sent home and pulled of as the reports stated. His comments were to the idiots online that needed a story I guess? I don't see why he needs any decrease in anything.

As PWInsider.com reported yesterday, Matt Hardy was sent home from the WWE European tour on Sunday after a backstage incident the night before. Matt Hardy took to the web to respond to that report, with his primary defense being that he was still in Great Britain at his hotel.

Hardy did not address not working the last night of the tour, nor did he respond to any other aspect of the report, blaming "a stooging punk" for the story making the rounds.

In regard to his condition backstage at the event, which we reported was the mitigating factor in officials' concern, resulting in Hardy being sent home, Hardy stated that he had never felt better, claiming he had dropped over 20 pounds since changing his diet to eliminate red meat.

Hardy also did not address leaving a house show in White Plains, New York last Sunday where he was scheduled to work a tag match. WWE sources indicate that Hardy left the building after speaking to officials and never returned, forcing WWE to change the match to a singles bout between R-Truth and CM Punk.

Judge for yourself.

The default position shouldn't be, the side of the sheet writers. Nothing should change until more things come out, or there is actual punishment of the guy, or something happens to the guy, whether anything comes out about fines, suspensions, etc. Again, maybe Matt Hardy is completely making it up and I should believe everything I read on the internet. But again, if there are two conflicting stories between the guy, and other people reporting about the guy, it's not fair to take the side of the sheet writers automatically. Though I'm sure with some people if PWInsider reported that Matt Hardy shit a live chicken in the parking lot of his hotel, they'd believe the internet writers over the guy saying, that's ridiculous.

I'm not saying, raise his behaviour or attitude or anything. As for the game, no side should be taken and no points lowered (he hasn't done anything in particular to have them raised) until something more concrete comes out. But, taking the side of the reporters over the guy, especially with the way the sheets can be, it's seems a bit unfair. The burden of proof is with the sheet writers, and not Matt, so it's unfair to just assume, he's done such and such.

Edited by Andrew is Good
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Judge for yourself.

The default position shouldn't be, the side of the sheet writers. Nothing should change until more things come out, or there is actual punishment of the guy, or something happens to the guy, whether anything comes out about fines, suspensions, etc. Again, maybe Matt Hardy is completely making it up and I should believe everything I read on the internet. But again, if there are two conflicting stories between the guy, and other people reporting about the guy, it's not fair to take the side of the sheet writers automatically. Though I'm sure with some people if PWInsider reported that Matt Hardy shit a live chicken in the parking lot of his hotel, they'd believe the internet writers over the guy saying, that's ridiculous.

I'm not saying, raise his behaviour or attitude or anything. As for the game, no side should be taken and no points lowered (he hasn't done anything in particular to have them raised) until something more concrete comes out. But, taking the side of the reporters over the guy, especially with the way the sheets can be, it's seems a bit unfair. The burden of proof is with the sheet writers, and not Matt, so it's unfair to just assume, he's done such and such.

The problem is this, how can you prove it either way. Look at the whole Michelle McCool is dating Undertaker rumors that came out and were talked about because of celebrity photos that came out of those two walking and eating out. The relationship was added even before they admitted to it, which they only did when they got married. WWE don't have to admit the Matt Hardy story at all and Matt will deny it like anyone else. Taking the side of the worker means Invader should have 100 behavior because he says he "killed Brody in self defense." Being fair because this is another "dirt sheet issue."

The point is Matt Hardy allegedly left a show before he was suppose to wrestle last week and got benched this week. I am tempted to believe that does not warrant a 90 in behavior which he currently has. If he had say a 50 and I wanted 5 points more off, it's a moot point but the guy has a high behavior.

Judge for yourself.

The problem is this, how can you prove it either way. Look at the whole Michelle McCool is dating Undertaker rumors that came out and were talked about because of celebrity photos that came out of those two walking and eating out. The relationship was added even before they admitted to it, which they only did when they got married. WWE don't have to admit the Matt Hardy story at all and Matt will deny it like anyone else. Taking the side of the worker means Invader should have 100 behavior because he says he "killed Brody in self defense." Being fair because this is another "dirt sheet issue."

The point is Matt Hardy allegedly left a show before he was suppose to wrestle last week and got benched this week. I am tempted to believe that does not warrant a 90 in behavior which he currently has. If he had say a 50 and I wanted 5 points more off, it's a moot point but the guy has a high behavior.

But what what happened with Brody, there were multiple items and reports from other people. Again, maybe Matt is completely wrong, and is lying to make himself look good. What I'm saying is everything is all speculation. It is possible that he may've been hurt, pro wrestling isn't ballet. It's the sheets vs Matt. And not changing anything isn't taking Matt's side or the side of the sheets. Bringing down his behaviour is simply taking the side of the sheets, and because everything is all speculation, instead of taking anyone's side, just leave his stats be, until more information comes out. It's not fair to take the default position of the sheets are always right, when right now, it's Matt vs the sheets. It's he said, she said.

Might as well leave it as is until we get something concrete. A murder and some "dirt sheets" saying something vs. a wrestler saying something about being sent home are quite different. Undertaker did not release a video disputing he was with McCool, neither did McCool so there was really no argument against it. There is a valid argument against this drop, just wait to see what comes out in the next few days.

I think it would be safe to say remove Kyle O'Reilly from EVOLVE in that case.

Off-topic: Is it just me or is RoH putting the screws to Gabe with grabbing Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly who are two of EVOLVE's top homegrown guys?

You kind of went where I was going. This feud is nothing new, especially since the ROH message board censors Gabe's name and Evolve (and DGUSA I think) so I was wondering with Up In Smoke's involvement in Evolve and being really sparse in ROH, if possibly it'd make sense to remove them from ROH. I guess I'll make that recommendation, but if anyone cares to dispute it, sure.

Remove Cheech from ROH

Remove Cloudy from ROH

My views on the Matt Hardy scenario....

How do we know that officials hadn't actually been the ones that sent him from the shows due to his condition...

And what was his condition, he may have been carrying an injury and they felt he wasn't fit to compete.

Yet the sheets didn't give out that information, well from what I've read here anyway, nor did Matt Hardy address that situation.

So the books still open, either way, the only thing it will change is him not turning up to a photoshoot once in a blue moon in the game.

Maybe a couple of rehab stints.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I've never understood the "lower attitude/behaviour for every incident" thing.

It's not like everybody's starting at 100 in every update, and anything less means they do act out from time to time.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I've never understood the "lower attitude/behaviour for every incident" thing.

It's not like everybody's starting at 100 in every update, and anything less means they do act out from time to time.

The thing is in my opinion at least is so and so is at say 90 which is the "new" standard which would mean 9 out of 10 times they are well behaved for argument sake. Say he is caught drunk backstage, this could be a onetime deal OR a constant problem. that is not addressed or reared it's head like Joey Mercury in 2007 when he was at RAW and seen visibly zonked out.

I am just saying with Matt Hardy's tweets which he has been known to make criptic comments on that can be taken 5000 ways including bashing his WWE push (or lack there of) and now this, I don't think 90 is appropriate for him. I'd be fine with 85 until we know better details.

Make the PWG title Vacant as Davey abdicated it.

Because of his outside obligations Richards would be unable to attend any of the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla events for the rest of 2010. Therefore, due to his inability to defend the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship on a regular basis, Davey Richards has decided to abdicate the title.

Guest The Phenomenal Red
WWE CONFIRMS MATT HARDY WAS SENT HOME TO MAJOR NEWSPAPER

by Dave Scherer @ 1:25 PM on 9/14/2010

The internet video that he posted trying to blur the truth notwithstanding, WWE has confirmed to Newsday in New York that Matt Hardy was indeed sent home from two show in the last weeks, as Mike Johnson initially reported here on the site.

After it was reported here over the weekend that Hardy was bumped from Sunday's show of the UK tour, he posted a video from his hotel room in Britain, asserting that he couldn't have been sent home because he was still overseas. Obviously, he was playing with words which is really kind of sad when you think about it.

In any event, being sent home from two different shows by WWE tells me that there is a pretty serious problem with Hardy.

I think it's safe to say that Hardy should have a 10 point drop the least being his behavior is at 90.

While I had a few minutes and am thinking about it, wanted to address a few things:

First, some responses to posts:

Su Yung should be under a WWE developmental deal, though she has not debuted in FCW yet.

The only news I could find on this dates back to May… Are we sure this is legit?

I was thinking it might be good to make Michelle McCool unsackable. Shes the Undertaker's wife now and I doubt anything short of a coke bust would get her fired.

On one hand, I get what you’re saying, but Undertaker himself isn’t unsackable in the game, nor has it ever even been suggested. I personally don’t see why McCool should be, just because she’s married to Undertaker.

Maybe the Anonymous General Manager should be unsackable. WWE releases it in game and its not much use to any other fed seeing as its a laptop.

I initially thought of making him unsackable, as I assumed the game would drop him if you weren’t playing as WWE. But, then I thought, what if the player is running another promotion besides WWE and would like to use an “Anonymous GM” type angle? If you notice, the ONLY thing connecting the Anonymous GM to WWE is the pic I put with the full update. He’s not named “Anonymous RAW GM,” nor does he have “RAW_GM” as his pic name for a reason. It works twofold: If you are running WWE, you can use him and do angles as they do on RAW. If you are another promotion, he’ll be released and, if you want to bring an anonymous GM type storyline into your promotion, there he is, waiting to be signed. All’s you’d have to do is find a new pic to replace the one I included, if you downloaded the full update. Keep in mind that this whole “Anonymous GM” was really an experiment. I’m hoping that people are actually using the GM and can give some kind of feedback on how it works, if we need to modify it some, or if it just needs to be scrapped completely. To be honest, with doing updates, I don’t get to actually sit and play too awful much, so I don’t know something is “broken” unless someone tells me.

Unlike Los Ice Creams and USApe, they have not been portrayed by several men over their time

So, what I'm gettign from this is that the two "Ice Creams" and USApe are portrayed by people already in the game...? If that's true, these three would be duplicates and should be deleted, correct?

On to other things:

With two weeks on NXT 3 in the books, I am working on updating the 6 workers' stats as the program progresses. Obviously, Kaitlyn has been added and, since they are in a competition, I have been doing my best to evaluate them on a "side-by-side" look. I'm viewing the NXT competitions where the fans "pick the winner" (like the dance-off and joke-off) as possible boosts to over and charisma, while the physical competetions (flag race and obstacle course) are being tracked, but not really affecting any stats.

When I evaluate workers in groups like this, I follow one rule: No two workers can have the exact same number for any stat. Meaning, if one of the 6 workers has an 85 for attitude, the other 5 must have something different. Of course, most times they are within a point or 2 of each other, unless something stands out that warrants a significant jump or drop (such as Maxine's DUI arrest last year). Obviously, as the weeks go on, adjustments will be made and discussed. As of now, here's how they look ingame:

AJ 28-45-32-29-46-34-59-94-91

Aksana 13-05-09-24-32-28-51-86-83

Jamie 11-08-12-22-34-37-64-81-89

Kaitlyn 17-03-07-19-28-30-53-83-87

Maxine 21-06-14-26-49-32-57-89-79

Naomi 23-35-28-31-41-39-61-92-85

If anyone wants to suggest changes and take any FCW matches into account, feel free. In no way am I claiming these are perfect by any means. :)

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996