EWR 2010 Stats Update: September

How do you determind ratings for TV Networks?

I want to add G4.

WHY?

I could understand someone wanting to put a wrestling show on G4. It's slowly transitioning away from video games and technology to a nerdy version of Spike TV, or Fox-Lite. As for what their rating should be, I'd make them slightly under MTV2, as it's still not a very regularly watched channel by many outside of it's niche audience.

When you say you removed a lot of duplicates does that include the ladies on the Wrestlicious roster?

Here are some that need to be deleted / changed ...

No, I meant that one person was actually in the game under two different names. The ones ou posted above would be alter egos... There were some instances where the same human being was listed as a worker two times, meaning they could possibly face themselves (IE Draculetta vs Daffney). Daffney is in the game and has an alter ego of Draculetta, so the names will appear as alter egos, but not as two separate people.

In the instances I referenced, it would be like Having one worker named "Mr. Perfect" and a totally separate worker named "Curt Hennig." If that were the case, theoretically, you could sign them both and have them wrestle each other... Not exactly realistic. :)

Also, just FYI:

Shauna Na is played by Danielle Fenech, not Kristin Flake. A google search for the name "Danielle Fenech" will lead you to a few of the same pics that Wrestlicious has posted of he on their facebook page.

Based on the info I have regarding the last set of Wrestlicious tapings, Nikki Tsugranes does play Toni The Top, but does not play Supernova. This pic should help confirm that: http://www.facebook....1&ref=fbx_album

Notice Toni (Nikki T) is in the ring wrestling, while Supernova is on the floor, to Daizee Haze's (Marley's) left.

While Nikki might have been in the role at some point (Like the Rap Intro) there obviously was another person portraying Supernova here. Based on my research, I believe it is this worker, who also goes by Crybaby: http://www.glorywres...g/Crybaby/C.asp

Pic 2 shows her and Nikki side by side, indicating that they are friends... Their myspaces confirm this as well. Also, crybaby has Wrestlicious as a myspace friend.

Pic 4 shows Crybaby in the "Supernova costume."

Of course, this evidence is all circumstantial, but it's all I have to go on as of now. :)

Hopefully, this all makes sense. BTW, the other Lunch Lady is Fantasia: http://www.glorywres.../Fantasia/F.asp

-Bill

It all makes sense. I was thrown off by the August 2010 update where it appeared the Wrestlicious roster consisted of created wrestlers rather than alter egos. Thanks for the hard work you put into these updates.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

LLUSA house show results:

MW (THU) 09/09 Whataburger Field, Corpus Christi, Texas [@jeremysirio]

1) Chi Chi & Rosetta Park b Azteko & Mini Park

2) Súper Nova b Magno

3) Charly Malice b Oriental

4) Pequeño Halloween & Torerito b Mascarita Dorada & Octagoncito

5) Marco Corleone b Lizmark Jr.

6) Blue Demon Jr. b RJ Brewer

Stadium was 2/3rds filled. IIRC, this was the cheapest prices for a Lucha Libre USA show so far, with lots of $10/$5 tickets and the highest being $30 (where it’s been more like $60/30/20 elsewhere.)

Azteko and Mini Park held a Dance Off between the third and fourth match with people from the crowd. Last weekend, Rocky Romero was said to have done a bit of dancing during PWG’s Battle of LA tournament, and I suspect his mind gets possessed by the spirit of Azteko now and then.

Rudos pulled Dorada’s mask to get the upset win. If this happens to be the last show, I’d be thrilled that Pequeno Halloween went out a winner.

Jeremy says they announced the fifth match as the finals of a tournament, so I think they wrapped up the heavyweight title brackets off TV and Marco’s the champ, but we’ll see if they ignore this later. Super Nova and Sydistiko (??) were the seconds, Marco took the first, Lizmark took the second with some help, and the help backfired to allow Marco to win the third.

Blue Demon Jr. had the owners of the stadium in his corner for the main event.

Apprently Marco Corelone is the first Masked Warrior Heavyweight Champion, Sydistiko is apprently still in. No word if it is still TJP or not and the former Rhaka Khan Tigresa Caliente is apparently done with LLUSA and replaced by Rosetta Park. I have no idea on who she is and if she is in the game or not.

This might end up being open for debate, but here goes.

Vickie Guerrero needs her charisma upped. She is one of the biggest heat drawers in all WWE, and probably all of professional wrestling. She is a solar panel. I'm proposing a jump of 81. Sometimes she's not perfect with her verbage, but her hissy fits, her arrogant demeaner and the way she acts draws an incredible amount of heat from the crowd. Some people with higher charisma then her draw a bit of heat as heels, but nothing compared to the level of Vickie Guerrero, who in my opinion is the Bobby Hennan/Jim Cornette/Paul Bearer/name your manager of this generation, and definitely deserves a better charisma rating then she has already.

So, maybe it could be aruged, maybe not, but Vickie definitely deserves better then what she has.

• Like 1

The current data has Bigshow's gimmick as Bad Ass, I think BFG fits better since his feud with Punk started.

Edit, also I was thinking it might be good to make Michelle McCool unsackable. Shes the Undertaker's wife now and I doubt anything short of a coke bust would get her fired.

Edited by Kirkland

How do you determind ratings for TV Networks?

I want to add G4.

WHY?

I could understand someone wanting to put a wrestling show on G4. It's slowly transitioning away from video games and technology to a nerdy version of Spike TV, or Fox-Lite. As for what their rating should be, I'd make them slightly under MTV2, as it's still not a very regularly watched channel by many outside of it's niche audience.

What about production and risk?

Rename Lucha Libre to AAA Sin Límite

Rename Silver Kain to Silver Cain

Teddy Hart out of AAA

Add Verano de Escandalo like Large Event in August for AAA

Verano is curently in the same in September if I am not mistaken.

What's the source on the Teddy Hart deal. The last I heard was, he was out due to a suspension.

In www.luchalibreaaa.com Teddy isn't in the luchadores section. I read that he was released for his own safety because the half of the roster wanted to kill him 29vch1v.jpg

I wonder what he would do to receive this type of menace.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename Lucha Libre to AAA Sin Límite

Rename Silver Kain to Silver Cain

Teddy Hart out of AAA

Add Verano de Escandalo like Large Event in August for AAA

Verano is curently in the same in September if I am not mistaken.

What's the source on the Teddy Hart deal. The last I heard was, he was out due to a suspension.

In www.luchalibreaaa.com Teddy isn't in the luchadores section. I read that he was released for his own safety because the half of the roster wanted to kill him 29vch1v.jpg

I wonder what he would do to receive this type of menace.

Can you source that? I know Mexico is kayfabed so I doubt that half the roster wanted to kill him. If RoH didn't in 2003 and TNA didn't in 2004, I don't know what he would do that would get him "killed." I know he hasn't been used for months so the suspension deal sounds right but the release is news to me and I would have most likely read it by now on Luchablog if it was indeed true. Also AAA has a LOT of guys they are using sparingly due to money issue like Angel Mortal, Aregnis, Atomic Boy, Crazy Boy, El Gallego, Gato Eveready, Hechicera, Histeria (III), Jessy, Kenzo Suzuki, Masacara Divnia, most of the minis of AAA, Paison Cristal, Relampago, Tito Santana, Vampiro & Yuriko. I would not relase them though because they are utilized irregularly for fill-ins. For Teddy, I'll say if he is not in AAA for the rest of the month to be fair because AAA is weird with not officially releasing people and just not booking them.

According to what luchawiki has Amnesia, Christopher Daniels and Teddy Hart are not listed on the current AAA roster.

Change the NWA World Middleweight or NWA Middleweight title to CMLL Historic Middleweight title.

Change the NWA World Welterweight or NWA Weltereight title to CMLL Historic Welterweight title and Mephisto is the current champion.

Change the NWA World Light Heavyweight or NWA Light Heavyweight title to CMLL Historic Light Heavyweight title.

This is because NWA pulled the sactioning of the NWA titles from CMLL as NWA Mexico is the Mexican affiliate of the NWA (despite not having a show in nearly a year.) They should all be light weight titles.

Also there is a CMLL Heavyweight title and a CMLL World Heavyweight title so I would delete the Heavyweight title entry.

SHIMMER Spoilers from Diva Dirt:

Volume 33:

1. Jessica James & Rachel Summerlyn def. Athena & Bonesaw Jessie Brooks. Rachel and Jessica win with a gory bomb/stunner combo on Athena. Good match by all the girls. Athena was the standout. Her moveset and spoiled brat gimmick is very entertaining.

3. Allison Danger def. Leva Bates. Danger wins via shimmering warlock. After the match Danger puts over Leva and Veronika Vice tries to run in and attack her. Danger asks why she’s here and Veronika says she wants her shot against Danger and challenges her for the next volume.

Kellie Skater comes out and challenges anyone in the locker room. Her challenge is answered by Serena!!!

6. Serena def. Kellie Skater. Serena via spear. Skater dominated after Serena misses a spear in the corner, but makes the comeback in the end. The crowd goes wild and chants ‘Welcome back!’ Serena celebrates with the fans and looks very emotional. Very touching moment.

Volume 34:

5. Veronika Vice def. Allison Danger with a roll up whole holding the tights. Veronika, who escaped from a time capsule this weekend, impressed.

6. Tenille def. Daizee Haze in a very quick match after Daizee Haze seemed to suffer a neck injury.

R&J's Excellent Team should have Gory Bomb Stunner as their finisher.

Serena should be added back as an upper midcard face with and old school face gimmick.

Add Veronika Vice to SHIMMER as a lower midcard heel with an old school heel gimmick.

Raise Tenille's stiffness to 60?

From Glory By Honor

Roderick Strong won the ROH title tonight.

I think this means Black can be on a written contract with the WWE now

Homicide showed up, and while it's only his first show back, I think it's safe to add him as a main event face, open contract, replacing IWA. It's the one he seemingly will work/ does work the least of the three/four.

Christopher Daniels has seemingly become a full face now, so I'd change him from Tweener to Face

Unrelated: Lower Dan Severn's overness to 50, technical to 73, and after further looking at it, maybe raise U-Gene's technical up to 78? I think my rec'd 76 was too harsh of a drop. Sorry Bill. :blush:

Edited by notatardis

Guest The Phenomenal Red

WWE Smackdown star Matt Hardy was sent home from the ongoing WWE tour of Europe today, sources within WWE have confirmed.

There was concern about Hardy's condition that manifested themselves backstage at an event on the tour yesterday. Those issues follow an incident at last week's house show in White Plains, New York where Hardy was scheduled to team with R-Truth against CM Punk and Luke Gallows. Sources indicate there was concern about Hardy's condition at that event as well. Hardy was said to have left the show after officials spoke to him and never returned, not working the house show

Drop Matt Hardy's behavior and attitude by 10 for no-showing, credit to PWInsider.com

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Not Sure how adding people goes, but alright.

Full Name: Carlo Cannon

Short Name: Cannon

Lightweight

25 Month Unknown

Brawling: 42

Speed: 75

Technical: 50

Stiff: 40

Selling:67

Over: 10 (He's pretty well known to Australian Local indie fans >.<)

Charisma: 67

Attitude: 90

Behaviour: 90

High Spots Ticked

Wage: 15,000

Australian

Primary Finisher: SuperKick {Impact}

Other Finisher: SuperKick (I suppose)