Rocky Feller's Split DATA Palace

This is now where I will be placing all the Split DATA updates I create,

whether it's one of Bill's Updates or a request from time gone by, they will all be placed in here.

First Things first. A would like to give a lot of credit to Bill1996 who puts all the updates together and also to those who help Bill with updated information.

Even though I only do WWE Splits with this DATA all information may have an affect on your game at some point.

DOWNLOADS

2010 Split DATA Updates

June: FileFront .rar FileFront .zip

August: MegaUpload .rar MegaUpload .zip

September: MegaUpload .rar MegaUpload .zip

Older Split DATA

Original DATA: MegaUpload .rar

Edited by Rocky Feller

September 2010 Split DATA

RAW

Global 48%

Full RAW Roster in accordance to the DATA.

WWE Board is still the Owner & Mr McMahon is still a Worker.

NXT is under contract to RAW so you can run your own NXT game if you so wish.

You have access to the whole FCW roster as they're on open contracts in your development.

All titles are present and accounted for and the unified Tag Title has been split. RAW has the WWE Tag Team Championship.

A few events had to be moved around to work with the Split. So you'll have a few Gimmick PPV and a few Defunct (e.g Judgement Day, Backlash)

SmackDown

Global 32%

Full SmackDown Roster in accordance to the DATA.

Linda McMahon is the Owner of SmackDown. Both Linda & Stephanie McMahon have been added to the roster as a non-wrestler

WWE Superstars is under contract to SD! as your second show... Possible NXT-esque venture if need be.

I've remembered to move the SES Stable to SmackDwon this time round and also Vickie Guerrero to manage Dolph Ziggler.

You have access to the whole FCW roster as they're on open contracts in your development.

All titles are present and accounted for and the unified Tag Title has been split. SD! has the World Tag Team Championship.

The SD! Money In The Bank is currently Suspended

SD gained the Events TLC & Extreme Rules among others, but MitB is RAW only so I reinstated KotR to SD!.

Florida Championship Wrestling

Regional 70%

Full FCW Roster. All are on open contracts and have been assigned to both SD & RAW developoment.

I usually edit the roster to only have those who are listed on the Talent Page of the site, but I left it as it was in the DATA

FCW Florida Heavyweight, Florida Tag Team, FCW DIVAs Championships have been added and assigned to the champions.

I've also added the defunct Southern Heavyweight Championship, in case you want a secondary title.

The NXT workers are at a higher level of overness, so they may get signed away early, so keep an eye out.

Steve Keirn has been changed to an Owner and is so of the FCW.

Deleted Dennis Condrey and added him as a trainer to FCW.

Added Byron Saxton to the Staff and added him as an announcer to FCW alongside Dusty Rhodes

Download

MegaUpload .rar

MegaUpload .zip

I'll add more links shortly.

Edited by Rocky Feller