Picture Pack?

MD Punk

Guest jaywhyte

Hello everyone, I'm just starting to get back in EWR, but I need a full up to date picture pack!

If anyone could help me out by posting theirs, it'd be much appreciated.

I'm working with The Who & Bill1996 to get one going as I have found myself in the same boat. It's coming along and I'm hard at work with it. I have no time frame however.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, I'm just starting to get back in EWR, but I need a full up to date picture pack!

If anyone could help me out by posting theirs, it'd be much appreciated.

I'm working with The Who & Bill1996 to get one going as I have found myself in the same boat. It's coming along and I'm hard at work with it. I have no time frame however.

Thanks, that's good to know.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YMFDUO2J

That's the pack I was using as of the September update... Not gonna guarantee all of the pics are up to date, but there's one there for every worker/staff member I have curently and all of the pic names are correct, assuming you're using the September 2010 update. None are in kyky or anything, just basically a "plug and play" pack that matches all of the pic names up correctly.

-Bill

• Like 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YMFDUO2J

That's the pack I was using as of the September update... Not gonna guarantee all of the pics are up to date, but there's one there for every worker/staff member I have curently and all of the pic names are correct, assuming you're using the September 2010 update. None are in kyky or anything, just basically a "plug and play" pack that matches all of the pic names up correctly.

-Bill

Thanks Bill. Could you upload it somewhere else if you don't mind? Megaupload is saying "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable." and it won't let me download it.

Edit: Nevermind Bill, it's working now.

Edited by fusionFX!

Guest Crazy Eyez

No, I'm to lazy to upload them on here right now. Just search for them I found all the last season and this season NXT on here. I'm just not going to right now and I don't know how to and I'm still not done getting all the pictures either that I need. Send me a message on how to upload them and I will upload what i have got on here.

No, I'm to lazy to upload them on here right now. Just search for them I found all the last season and this season NXT on here. I'm just not going to right now and I don't know how to and I'm still not done getting all the pictures either that I need. Send me a message on how to upload them and I will upload what i have got on here.

facepalm.gif

WWE/TNA/ROH/etc pics are not going to be very hard to find at all...

If you can find Keiichi Ooba etc then you will be a god...

Guest jaywhyte

I may have a solution unless it's too much trouble, but instead of an image pack.

I am unaware if the regular updates include this, but perhaps we could include images with it?

it includes new wrestler pics & updated picks that Bill selected...

people just prefer the kyky background so a lot of cutting will need to be done

• 3 months later...

Bill adds new/updated pics in every update he does... It's in the FULL DATA download.

He doesn't upload the pack though, just the new additions. Not on kyky just original background.

On the plus-sdie, you're guaranteed to have them labeled correctly in-game

• 5 months later...