TEW05 Real World Update: October 2010

TheWho87

- Remove Travis Tomko from the TNA Roster as he has been released a while back.

Also worth downgrading Shannon Moore to Pay-Per Appearance contract instead of Exclusive PPA, judging by his tweets it looks like he'll also be working for OMEGA when Matt restarts it in the coming months. Speaking of OMEGA has anyone got a logo for the promotion i could use in-game?

Also just watched the Ken Anderson RF Shoot and have a couple of relationship updates that need added:

Anderson, Shawn Daivari and ODB all worked and travelled together in the early days, and into WWE in Daivari's case. Anderson and ODB also dated at the time.So:

- Add strong friendship between Mr. Anderson & Shawn Daivari

- Add Strong friendship between Mr. Anderson & ODB

- Add strong friendship between Shawn Daivari & ODB. (You may want to put a split up relationship between him and ODB if you prefer.)

Also add loyalty relationships between Anderson and Tommy Dreamer who went to bat for him getting a job with WWE, anderson seems to have a strong fondness for Dreamer.

- Add Loyalty between Mr. Anderson and Tommy Dreamer

Also in WWE Anderson cites Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms as closest friends, they traveled together and in fact were jokingly dubbed the new cliq by Tatanka - to which they jokingly dubbed themselves the Click Click Boom!

- So add strong friendship Mr.Anderson \ Matt Hardy

- Add strong friendship Mr. Anderson \ Gregory Helms

Also add Loyalty relationship between Anderson and Heyman, Paul E was a huge if not THEE Major reason that Anderson got to the WWE as Kennedy, Anderson speaks so highly of him.

Edited by TNA UK

- Turn Sting, Pope and Nash Face?

Pope yes, he seems like he wants to fight the cause.

Nash & Sting I'd wait on. They turned down the offer, but didn't do anything face yet. Seem more like they are letting Hogan & Bischoff get on with it.

just curious if Lucha Va Voom is no longer an active promotion in the game? If it isn't, make it active, because Joey Ryan just posted on his facebook he's working a Lucha Va Voom show this month.

Lucha VaVoom was removed due to their lack of regular activity.

Edit

Would anyone be aposed to removing some of the unnamed tag teams which are inactive with no experience, by that I mean removing teams which are names after their last names such as Batista and Cena, my reasoning behnid this is simple, firstly their inactive, secondly if they dont have any experience then if their removed its not much lost if someone eants to make them team again since they would still start from nothing. Teams which are inactive with no experience that are named (as in not just two surnames/gimmicks) will be kept.

Edited by TheWho87

just curious if Lucha Va Voom is no longer an active promotion in the game? If it isn't, make it active, because Joey Ryan just posted on his facebook he's working a Lucha Va Voom show this month.

Lucha VaVoom was removed due to their lack of regular activity.

Edit

Would anyone be aposed to removing some of the unnamed tag teams which are inactive with no experience, by that I mean removing teams which are names after their last names such as Batista and Cena, my reasoning behnid this is simple, firstly their inactive, secondly if they dont have any experience then if their removed its not much lost if someone eants to make them team again since they would still start from nothing. Teams which are inactive with no experience that are named (as in not just two surnames/gimmicks) will be kept.

Firstly, I think it's opposed not aposed.

Secondly, I see this as a good way to shrink the data size back a bit for those wanting to play it. Despite me not being able to play TEW any more I still check this forum and there are the odd minor size complaints now and again :)

Thirdly (mainly for Who), anything I come up with during my EWR British DB that is of note I'll pass on. Keeping the UK scene up to date for you is something I said I'd do but now can't due to my lack of knowledge of what is in your database. Will help when I can though :)

Luchas 2000 is reporting that Black Abyss who has recently left AAA will be joining the invaders in EMLL. This should be interesting considering how the gimmick will be handled if this happens. Abyss left AAA a couple of weeks ago and there was talk that he was going to be on the IWL show on Saturday in Tlanepantla but that didn’t happen.

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/18/the-lucha-report-37/

-Remove Black Abyss from AAA.

Former WWE champion The Great Khali is currently back home as a

participant in the Indian version of the reality TV show Big Brother called

Big Boss. Due to his size, Khali is being provided with a special bed and

other things to adjust in the house according to the New Delhi Chronicle

newspaper. “People have seen him fight. Now, they will see a vulnerable side

to him. We hope he wins,” said Andrew Whitaker, Executive Vice President of

WWE International. Khali entered the house on day 13 on Saturday. One of the

other participants recognized who he is as Khali entered the house breaking

through a fake wall.

(<i>thanks to Colin Vassallo</i>)

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/18/great-khali-in-indias-version-of-big-brother/

-Put Dalip Singh On Hiatus or Inactive Wrestler, keep him under contract with WWE tho.

2. Decnis & Tigre Cota defeated Laredo Kid & Super Fly – Super Fly is turning rudo and faked being injured while Laredo had Decnis pinned so the ref was distracted until the tide turned.

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/20/the-lucha-report-38/

-Turn Super Fly to a heel in AAA. Change his gimmick to Rudo

- Eric Young was said to be the most over talent at the recent house show loop.

(Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/20/tna-news-and-notes/

-Eric Young should probably get a slight bump in popularity, if it already haven't been upped.

Some puro updates.

DDT

- Remove Tomokazu Taniguchi. Set his status to Left the Business.

- Remove Muscle Sakai. Set his status to Retired Wrestler.

- Add GENTARO as a Midcard Face with No Gimmick Needed as his gimmick.

- Daisuke Sasaki's finishers should be NOW OR NEVER (Primary) and Diving Elbow Drop (Other) Both should be Pinfall. Bump his popularity to 5% on all regions.

- The Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega Team should be named Golden Lovers. Boost their Experience to Good. Add the team to New Japan. They should be the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Champions.

- Boost Kota Ibushi's popularity to 55% on all Japanese Regions. Add him to New Japan as a Midcard Face.

- Boost Kenny Omega's popularity to 48% on all Japanese Regions. Add him to New Japan as a Midcard Face.

- Add Michael Nakazawa & Tomimitsu Matsunaga as a Tag Team Named Nuru-Nuru brothers. Experience should be Medium.

- Add a Stable Named Shit*Heart Foundation with Michael Nakazawa, Hikaru Sato & Tomimitsu Matsunaga as members.

- Add Yukihiro Abe to the DISASTER BOX Stable.

- Add Toru Owashi & HARASHIMA as a tag team named DISASTER BOX. Experience should be Good.

- Add a Stable Named Granma with Dick Togo, Yasu Urano & GENTARO as members.

- Boost Dick Togo's popularity to 52% on Honshu while 40% on the other Japanese Regions.

- Add Dick Togo & Yasu Urano as a Tag Team. Experience should be Good.

- Add Dick Togo & GENTARO as a Tag Team. Experience should be Low.

- Boost Danshoku Dino's Popularity to 45% on all Japanese Regions.

- Boost Shiro Koshinaka's Popularity to 52% on all Japanese Regions.

- Add Danshoku Dino & Shiro Koshinaka as a Tag Team Named Samurai Shirojiro. Experience should be Low.

- Set Masa Takanashi's Status to Inactive Wrestler.

- Set Poison Sawada JULIE's Status to Inactive Wrestler.

- Set the Yago Kokoku Gun Stable to Inactive.

NJPW

- Add TAJIRI as an Upper Midcard Face.

- Add Hiroshi Tanahashi & TAJIRI as a Tag Team named High Flying Buzzaw. Experience should be Low.

- Add Taichi to CMLL as a Midcard Heel. Boost his Popularity in Mexico to 45%.

- Tetsuya Naito, Yujiro Takahashi & Tomohiro Ishii's sizes should be Middleweight.

- Toru Yano's Size should be Heavyweight.

- Set Hiroyoshi Tenzan's Status to Semi-Active Wrestler.

Edited by jpmack

Few more TNA Updates

- Set The Enigmatic Assholes Tag-Team to INACTIVE

- Set the Hogan/Abyss Tag-Team to Semi-Active

- Change Bill Bank's push to "Backstage Worker", he's not a road agent

- If you haven't already done so, remove Kevin Nash's TNA contract which has expired

- Rhino's set to expire at the end of the month, expected to be released so keep that in mind.

- Bump Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin's pushes up to Upper Mid Card

- Bump Jesse Neal's push up to Mid carder

- Bump Mickie James, Lisa Marie Varon (Tara), Talia Madison (Velvet Sky) & Ashley Lane (Madison Rayne) 's pushes down to Midcard

- Bump Douglas Williams' push to "Upper Midcard"

- Bump Kat La Noir's push down to "Opener"

- Bump Sarah Stock (Sarita)'s push down to "Lower Mid Carder"

- Bump Eric Young's push down to "Lower Mid Carder"

- Bump Akira Raijin (Suicide)'s push down to "Opener"...sadly he's jobbing on Xplosion these days

- Bump Kazuchika Okada's push down to "Enhancement Talent"

- Set Ink Inc.'s tag experience to "Low"

- Change the booking committee and Road Agents selected in the staff section of the company profile to the following:

Booking Committee: Vince Russo, Matt Conway, Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan & Bruce Pritchard

Road Agents: Al Snow, D'Lo Brown, Pat Kenny (Simon Diamond), Terry Taylor & Tommy Dreamer

- Rename Eye Candy Ali to Ali on his main profile.

- Rename Moose to James Thomas on his main profile. Change his style to Brawler & size to Heavyweight.

- Rename Benjamin The Blessed to Benjamin Bray on his main profile.

- Make Taryn Shay an Active Wrestler on her main profile. Set her style to Entertainer.

- Set Matt Barella's finishers to Frog Splash (Pinfall) & Gory Bomb (Pinfall) on his profile & all contracts.

- Set Taryn Shay's finishers to Seated Half Crab (Submission) & Cross Bodyblock (Pinfall) on her profile & all contracts.

- Set Fang's finishers to Standing Shooting Star (Pinfall) & Shooting Star Press (Pinfall) on his profile & all contracts.

- Set Dre Blitz's finishers to Blitz Factor (Pinfall) & Severe Moonsault (Pinfall) on his profile & all contracts.

- Set Shiloh's finishers to Frog Splash (Pinfall) & 206 (Pinfall) on his profile & all contracts.

- Remove Best, Bill Clark, Dave Mastiff, Demetrius, D-West, Guido Andretti, Hog Wild, Jay Millz, Jessica Cheyanne, Johnny Spade, Kevin Hundley, Kharn Alexander, Melody, Pain Train, Sergio, Solo, Tommy McNaler, Turcan Celik, & Vik the Bruiser from OVW.

- Add Ali to OVW as an Upper Midcard Heel with Arrogant as his gimmick. Make his OVW contract name Mohamad Ali Vaez.

- Add Tilo Samoa to OVW as a Midcard Face with Old School Face as his gimmick.

- Add KUSHIDA to OVW as a Midcard Face with Foreign Star as his gimmick.

- Add Adam Revolver to OVW as a Midcard Heel with Old School Heel as his gimmick.

- Add Raul Loco to OVW as an Lower Midcard Heel with Latino Thug as his gimmick. Make his OVW contract name Raul Lamotta.

- Add Rudy Switchblade to OVW as a Midcard Face with No Gimmick Needed as his gimmick.

- Add Rob Conway to OVW as a Main Event Face with No Gimmick Needed as his gimmick.

- Add Nick Dinsmore to OVW as a Main Event Face with No Gimmick Needed as his gimmick.

- Set OVW's default announce team to Dean Hill & Kenny Bolin.

- Add Rob Conway & Nick Dinsmore to the Booking & Road Agent Teams.

Edited by DoubleJ13

We head into the Knockouts locker room where Miss Tessmacher is talking to the Beautiful People and is asking them for help on learning how to wrestle. The Beautiful People disregard her plea and tell her to get out of their locker room. Velvet Sky and Lacey Von Erich then leave the room and we then see Katie Lea Burchill standing behind Angelina Love. She says her name is Winter and is a great admirer of Angelina’s. Velvet then comes back into the room and Winter disappears and thinks that Angelina is talking to herself.

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/22/1021-tna-impact-recap-rob-van-damned/

Change Kat La Noir's name in TNA to Winter.

EXCERPT: “I’ve always been heavy, in fact I was morbidly obese (before WrestleMania 20) And Vince McMahon picked up the $35,000 tab for the gastric bypass surgery. There’s no doubt in my mind, if I didn’t have that surgery, I wouldn’t be here today, I would have died long before my wife did. When my wife was first diagnosed with cancer in 2001, Vince and Linda and company were always there for me. When my wife passed away, they were reaching out and taking care of me.”

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/21/candid-paul-bearer-interview/

-Add Loyalty between Percy Pringle III & Linda McMahon.

We head into the Knockouts locker room where Miss Tessmacher is talking to the Beautiful People and is asking them for help on learning how to wrestle. The Beautiful People disregard her plea and tell her to get out of their locker room. Velvet Sky and Lacey Von Erich then leave the room and we then see Katie Lea Burchill standing behind Angelina Love. She says her name is Winter and is a great admirer of Angelina's. Velvet then comes back into the room and Winter disappears and thinks that Angelina is talking to herself.

http://gerweck.net/2...rob-van-damned/

Change Kat La Noir's name in TNA to Winter.

As per Bischoff's statement to her two weeks ago, Tessmacher must now join the Knockouts division. Therefore on Brooke Adam's TNA Contract change her push from "Manager" to "Enhancement Talent", would keep her gimmick as Secretary still until we see what happens. Also her name is spelt wrong on her TNA contract, change it from "Ms. Teschmacher" to Miss Tessmacher