My Territory Wrestling Save

Basically, I've combined WWE, TNA, ROH, CHIKARA, PWG, OVW, SHIMMER, AAA, CMLL and ISW(I'm using Bills October Update as a base, I hope he doesn't mind) and split them up into 11 promotions(I have all the rosters planned, I just haven't added them in game).

There are two global promotions which one is run by Mr. McMahon(WWCW) and one is run by Stephanie McMahon and Triple H(GWA), there is one national promotion that I am going to make Shane McMahon the owner, Three Cults, 1 Regional and 2 Women, 1 Mexico, 1 Canada that I'm not sure what level to give them yet.

I'm thinking about adding a story to this Save, but I think I am just gonna have this as a just for fun save.

The cult and maybe the regional feds are going to work like territories until they go national which makes them break away.

I am open to ideas for this if you guys are interested, I'm thinking of making Shanes promotion a territory owner like the NWA has, just an idea. I still don't know what I should name the rest of the non-global promotions, I also need some suggestions which promotions should have TV Shows.

Edited by DropkickNathan