EWR 2010 Stats Update: November

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Some Notes:

-Boost Robbie E overness to about 35-40 since he won the X-Title.

-Turn Matt Morgan face obviously

-I dont know about this but I think I heard that Sting and Nash are leaving TNA. dont remove them yet until I find the source.

-You might wanna turn Edge face since he's battling heel's

-Boost Jesse Neal over to 60-65

-Boost Lacey Von Erich over to 60-65

-Kaval over to 60

-Gail Kim over to 60

TNA Impact! Spoilers

- Thanks to Eric for these live TNA iMPACT spoilers, to air this Thursday:

* Immortal comes out with Jeff Hardy. Hulk Hogan presents Hardy with a new TNA Title belt and throw the old one away. Pope is in the crowd and wants Eric Bischoff. Samoa Joe also appears and wants Jeff Jarrett. Rob Van Dam appears by the stage and wants Hardy. Matt Morgan comes out and wants a rematch with Hardy.

* Robbie E and Cookie beat Taylor Wilde and Jay Lethal

* Kazarian beat RVD when Rhino attacked RVD. Rhino also laid out Tommy Dreamer in the back.

* Eric Bischoff was yelling at the referee from the Turning Point main event.

* Team 3D came out for their retirement farewell. Brother Ray turned on Devon.

* AJ Styles beat Stevie Richards.

* Samoa Joe beat Gunner and Murphy, the security, in a handicap match. After the match, Jarrett attacked Joe but Kurt Angle made the save.

* The Pope put Eric Bischoff in a casket backstage and brought him to the ring. Abyss attacked and made the save. They put Pope in the casket.

* Matt Morgan beat Douglas Williams and Beer Money. Hardy appeared on the big screen but really attacked Morgan from behind. Hardy hit the Twist of Hate to end the show on Morgan.

* Robbie E and Cookie vs. Lethal and Wilde was re-taped for some reason.

- Thanks to John Benoit and PWInsider.com for these TNA iMPACT spoilers, airing next week, November 18th:

*TNA X-Division champ Robbie E. & Cookie & Generation Me defeated Jay Lethal & Velvet Sky & The Motor City Machineguns.

*Backstage, Jeff Jarrett is giving instructions to Murphy and Gunner to make sure Kurt Angle doesn't show up and stop his MMA presentation tonight. Jeremy Borash comes in and tries to object to something regarding Jeff Hardy and Jarrett goes off on him, saying he didn't sell out.

*Abyss issued an open challenge to anyone for a Casket Match and Shannon Moore took him up on it.

*Jeff Jarrett comes out for his MMA demonstration, bringing a lot of people out as sparring partners. Jeremy Borash reads a prepared statement saying that TNA asks everyone not to try this at home. Jarrett shows everyone an armbar and walks everyone through the move. He then shows a Japanese Kneelock, then an anklelock. Fans start chanting for Kurt Angle and Jarrett responds that he learned this move from Ken Shamrock. He then shows a rear naked choke and people chant for Samoa Joe. Angle says he learned the choke from Royce Gracie. Joe comes out and says he wants Jarrett. Jarrett says he has two students left and if Joe can get through them, he can have Jarrett tonight. Joe destroys them and they tease a submission match but Jarrett leaves the students and runs off. Joe kills them.

*TNA champion Jeff Hardy defeated Raven in a match where Raven would be fired if he lost. Hulk Hogan came out and said "Raven, you are fired, quote the Hulkster, Nevermore." Tommy Dreamer, Brian Kendrick and Stevie Richards came out and put over Raven similar to how they praised Sabu when he finished up at the PPV. Dreamer then demanded that Rhino get out there and explain what he did last week. Rhino came out and said that his TNA contract was expiring and the only way Eric Bischoff would sign him to a new deal is if he turned on them and he did what he had to do. He told Dreamer that he and Rob Van Dam only cared about themselves, not anyone else. It got physical and Rob Van Dam got involved but Rhino lays them out.

*Abyss challenged anyone to a Casket Match. Out came Shannon Moore, who accepted. They have a back and forth match. Abyss almost gets put in the casket but fights off Moore. Moore tries several more times and finally slams the casket shut, then does a backwards flip over the casket onto Abyss. Abyss hits the Black Hole Slam and opens the casket, but there's the Pope inside (apparently he has supernatural pimpin' powers) and attacks Abyss. The referee calls for the bell (in a casket match?) and Abyss escaped.

*Angelina Love vs. Mickie James for the first time ever with the winner getting a TNA Knockouts title match. Mickie wins. Great back and forth match.

*Brother Ray comes out and explains why he turned on Devon. He says he invented the Dudley Death Drop and begins naming everyone who fell to it. He says that the only reason Chris Sabin kicked out of the move at Turning Point is because Devon is, was, and always will be the weak link. Bubba said, "I am Shawn Michaels and Devon is Marty Jannetty." He says that any of his brothers could have been his partner because he made 3D.

*The main event is Ric Flair vs. Matt Morgan. Ric Flair came out and drank an entire Snirnoff even though he didn't get "iced." Morgan had the early advantage. Flair gains control after a low blow. They brawl around ringside. Flair is busted open maybe three minutes in. Fortune comes out and works on Morgan after he chokeslams Flair, but Douglas Williams turned babyface, attacks Fortune and leaves. Morgan nails the Carbon Footprint on Flair and scores the pin. Fortune and Flair are pissed about Williams as Morgan celebrates.

-Turn Rhino heel or tweener atleast.

-Turn Brother Ray heel, Devon face and don't make them non-wrestlers

-Dont make Kurt Angle non-wrestler yet

-Remove Raven from TNA

-Turn Douglas Williams Babyface

Also I didn't watch NXT but reading from the reports is Aksana turned heel?

Nash is staying he just signed a new deal with TNA.

Some Notes:

-Boost Robbie E overness to about 35-40 since he won the X-Title.

-Turn Matt Morgan face obviously

-I dont know about this but I think I heard that Sting and Nash are leaving TNA. dont remove them yet until I find the source.

-You might wanna turn Edge face since he's battling heel's

-Boost Jesse Neal over to 60-65

-Boost Lacey Von Erich over to 60-65

-Kaval over to 60

-Gail Kim over to 60

For these overness changes to work, the TNA roster needs a MAJOR overness overhaul.

Here's my proposed overness changes for the TNA roster:

Abyss - 84

AJ Styles - 86

Alex Shelley - 74

Amazing Red - 60

Angelina Love - 67

Brian Kendrick - 68

Brother Devon - 83

Brother Ray - 83

Chelsea - 42

Chris Sabin - 74

Christy Hemme - 62

Cookie - 38

Daffney - 65

D'Angelo Dinero - 81

Desmond Wolfe - 75

Dixie Carter - 65

Douglas Williams - 73

Eric Bischoff - 85

Gunner - 31

Hamada - 62

Hernandez - 73

Hollywood Hulk Hogan - 100 (everyone knows Hogan)

James Storm - 77

Jay Lethal - 63

Jeff Hardy - 95

Jeff Jarrett - 84

Jeremy Buck - 61

Jesse Neal - 65

Jimmy Hart - 62

Kazarian - 75

Kevin Nash - 85

Kiyoshi - 54

Kurt Angle - 94

Lacey von Erich - 60

Madison Rayne -70

Magnus - 68

Matt Morgan - 78

Max Buck - 61

Mick Foley - 92

Mickie James - 76

Mr. Anderson - 83

Ms. Tessmacher - 35

Murphy - 31

Okada - 46

Orlando Jordan - 67

Rhino - 69

Ric Flair - 97

Rob Terry - 63

Rob Van Dam - 88

Robbie E - 54

Robert Roode - 77

Samoa Joe - 86

Sarita - 48

Shannon Moore - 66

SoCal Val - 53

Stevie Richards - 64

Tara - 73

Taylor Wilde - 61

Taz - 70

Tommy Dreamer - 76

Velvet Sky - 64

Winter - 55

Guest ~GanGreL~

Abyss - 84

AJ Styles - 86

Alex Shelley - 74

Amazing Red - 60

Angelina Love - 67

Brian Kendrick - 68

Brother Devon - 83

Brother Ray - 83

Chelsea - 42

Chris Sabin - 74

Christy Hemme - 62

Cookie - 38

Daffney - 65

D'Angelo Dinero - 81

Desmond Wolfe - 75

Dixie Carter - 65

Douglas Williams - 73

Eric Bischoff - 85

Gunner - 31

Hamada - 62

Hernandez - 73

Hollywood Hulk Hogan - 100 (everyone knows Hogan)

James Storm - 77

Jay Lethal - 63

Jeff Hardy - 95

Jeff Jarrett - 84

Jeremy Buck - 61

Jesse Neal - 65

Jimmy Hart - 62

Kazarian - 75

Kevin Nash - 85

Kiyoshi - 54

Kurt Angle - 94

Lacey von Erich - 60

Madison Rayne -70

Magnus - 68

Matt Morgan - 78

Max Buck - 61

Mick Foley - 92

Mickie James - 76

Mr. Anderson - 83

Ms. Tessmacher - 35

Murphy - 31

Okada - 46

Orlando Jordan - 67

Rhino - 69

Ric Flair - 97

Rob Terry - 63

Rob Van Dam - 88

Robbie E - 54

Robert Roode - 77

Samoa Joe - 86

Sarita - 48

Shannon Moore - 66

SoCal Val - 53

Stevie Richards - 64

Tara - 73

Taylor Wilde - 61

Taz - 70

Tommy Dreamer - 76

Velvet Sky - 64

Winter - 55

I like them ALOT

but here's what I think needs to be changed:

Cookie - 45

Dixie Carter - 70

Jay Lethal - 68

Jimmy Hart - 65

Rhino - 72

Sarita - 55

Stevie Richards - 68

Tommy Dreamer - 79

Edited by ~GanGreL~

Nash doesnt appear on TV so that may indicate he's leaving TNA :(

Nash has said that he would stay with TNA and help out where he can. Probably a road agent/mentor sort of role.

I think 3D were said to be doing something similar.

Rhino’s contract with TNA has expired. He will remain with the company short-term, working on a per night deal. Rhino is on the booking sheets through TNA’s December PPV. Rhino is seeking independent bookings, and can be booked through David Herro at David.Herro@GMail.com. Herro is also handling bookings for Serena, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn.

make rhino have a open deal with tna if he doesn't all ready

I'd also consider turning Primo face or possibly a tweener.

He's been very babyface with AJ and making sure the Bellas weren't cheating etc.

I say Tweener. He's still a heel on Raw but I agree he's been more of a babyface on NXT, so yeah, I think making him a tweener would be best

I'd also consider turning Primo face or possibly a tweener.

He's been very babyface with AJ and making sure the Bellas weren't cheating etc.

I say Tweener. He's still a heel on Raw but I agree he's been more of a babyface on NXT, so yeah, I think making him a tweener would be best

YEah Tweener is good... I just watched Superstars and he wasn't babyface against Big Zeke.

Guest ~GanGreL~

Nash doesnt appear on TV so that may indicate he's leaving TNA :(

Nash has said that he would stay with TNA and help out where he can. Probably a road agent/mentor sort of role.

I think 3D were said to be doing something similar.

I would like to see him wrestle more :shifty:

Credit PWInsider.com

The word making the rounds is that Eric Young has signed a new deal with TNA where he'll be able to take independent dates on his own for dates when the company doesn't require his services. As I noted a few days back, he was still in discussions with the company when his deal expired on 11/1 and based on the TV they ran last week, they expected him to remain.

So add Eric Young back to TNA?

I'd say to a open contract since he's doing independents outside of his TNA, and since I didn't add him to my TNA overhaul, I'd drop his overness to around 74. He isn't being used in the same Uppermidcard role that he had since The Band split up.

This may be a stupid question and if it is then I am sorry, but where is Mistico? I can't seem to find him in the current update. I may have missed something in an update while I was away.

He's on a written contract with CMLL, so a search through 'Other Workers' won't come up with him unless to check the 'search written contracts' box first.

-Raise Ryan Slater's brawl to 53, technical to 46, charisma to 73, selling to 76, and overness to 20. Change him from a heavyweight to a lightweight.

-Raise Joe Gacy's brawl to 68, technical to 54, charisma to 68, and overness to 23.

-Raise Niles Young's brawl to 58, technical to 38, and charisma to 68.

-Raise Chrissy Rivera's stiffness to 20, selling to 56, overness to 14, attitude to 79 and behavior to 78. Add "Chrissy Calzone" as an alter ego.

-Raise Rich Swann's brawl to 64, speed to 84, technical to 46, stiffness to 45, selling to 74, overness to 16, and charisma to 60. Check SS Look and Highspots.

-Make Razor Rivera a non-wrestler.

-Rename Ryu Lee to Matt Saigon. Add Ryu Lee to his alter egos. Change his primary finisher to a Saigon Driver (impact). Raise his brawl to 58, speed to 69, and overness to 12.

-Raise Frightmare's brawl to 32, speed to 80, stiffness to 30, selling to 70, and charisma to 69.

-Change Ophidian's gimmick in Chikara to "Fun Babyface".

-Raise Devon Moore's brawl to 63 and charisma to 66.

-Raise Greg Excellent's wages a bit, his stiffness to 38, selling to 78, and overness to 24. Check menacing.

-Add Johnny Calzone to the game:

Johnny Calzone

Calzone

24, April, Heavyweight

Brawl: 58

Speed: 12

Technical: 30

Stiffness: 40

Selling: 75

Over: 15

Charisma: 79

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Check menacing, trainer, and booker.

Speaks, American

Primary finisher: Pizza Cutter (impact)

Secondary finisher: Pizza Cutter (impact)

-Add Johnny Calzone to CZW, opener, face, "Fun Babyface".

-Deactive the tag team "Chiki Cortes/RV1".

-Add a tag team between Sami Callihan and Joe Gacy. 10 experience, inactive.

-Add a tag team between Greg Excellent and DJ Hyde. 5 experience, active.

-Delete the relationships between Ryu Lee/Tommy Cairo and Ryu Lee/White Lotus.

Edited by KrisClassic