WMMA 3 released

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Guest Mr. Potato Head

WMMA 3 download links available here.

Reminder that if you want the updated database with new low-level European fighters, you must download the full game and not just the demo-to-retail patch.

:)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you Ryland!

I said I wasn't going to buy this till after Xmas, but now I'm going to get all hyped up for UFC 124 tonight and cave in.

I might start a sim game just to test things out and see how things are. Plus it can pass the time while I'm waiting for this bug with reports to get fixed, since I can't write much SIGMA if I don't know what's happening in the fights <_<

Well, Vinkus fell at the first hurdle for me. After being awesome in the trial and dominating any bottom-of-the-pile fighter I threw at him, he got his ass kicked by Frank Sheedy. So that fat sack of shit is dead to me now, I'll just run with it and make Sheedy a star instead :shifty:

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'm glad that I'm finally getting used to the new contract engine, but it still feels like it's a ton more effort just to get to the point where contracts aren't escalating out of control, never mind saving money. :(

I quite like the contract engine. Bearing I mind I never played WMMA 2 so I don't know what's new and what's not. But it's a lot better than other contract engines I've seen. I did have to turn off the CEO blocking contract offers though, because it got to be ridiculous. Would only let me offer 5k to guys who are already on 8k and just main evented PPVs, and we're making steady money every month. I'm pretty sensible anyway so I'm not gonna abuse it - I've already let a bunch of guys go because they wanted too much compared to their skill set. Though this is perhaps counteracted by Welterweight Champ Rufus Stephens refusing to sign a new contract. Prick :angry: