Fantasy Wrestling Scenario

I am currently in the works of building and putting up a fantasy wrestling scenario.

Here's the details so far:

I have 9 promotions, and would like to add 1 more promotion(this promotion should be consisting of something like CHIKARA is now. It will be a small promotion, and I would like the wrestlers to have fun, catchy, and also a few weird but not alot of weird names. To be honest, I like that Comix Wrestling League diary that jpuk is doing in The Dome but I'm not going to steal his wrestlers names unless I can get an ok from him...)

I currently have 1 global promotion(Grand Wrestling Industries)

1 national promotion(Dynasty Wrestling Alliance)

2 cult promotions(Online Action Supreme Indy Syndicate and El Orgullo' De Mexico)

4 regional promotions(Canadian Wrestling Legion, All-Star Wrestling, The Extreme, and Motor City Wrestling)

and 1 small promotion for now(Excess Pro Wrestling). Will be 2 but only after I get the other promotion.

I have the wrestlers and staff for these promotions pretty much written down(still have to get them in the game though, as well as get tag teams, stables, and all that other stuff done). But a few more staff and wrestlers to be in the game as free agents would be good.

Wrestlers forms: Fill out everything except for overness..and give me a wide range of people..such as I don't want just males in the game..give me some females, some heavyweights, some lightweights, some stiff workers, some workers that oversell alot of moves, just give me a wide range of people.

Edited by fusionFX!

Guest wwefan45

might as well..Bored right now

Full Name-American Justice

Shortened Name-Mr.USA

Gender-Male

Birth Month-July

Weight-Lightweight

Age-31

Speaks-Yes

Nationality-American

Primary Finsher-Statue Drop(Impact)

Other Finisher-Uncle Slam(Impact)

Wage-$20,000

Brawling-45

Speed-76

Technical-66

Stifness-93

Selling-75

Charisma-90

Attitude-100

Behaviour-82

Superstar Look Ticked,Announcer Ticked

Gimmick shoulder be Pro USA

Full Name-Harold America

Shortned Name-America

Birthname-July

Age-29

Speaks-Yes

Nationality-American

Primary Finsher-USA AKO(Impact)

Other Finisher-Uncle Slam(Impact)

Wages-$25,000

Brawling-55

Speed-70

Technical-60

Stiffness-44

Selling-50

Charisma-93

Atitude-50

Behavior-76

High Spots Ticked and Booker Ticked

Gimmick should also be Pro USA

I would put them in a Tag Team called "Born in the US of A"

there is two with a Tag team, all I can come up with right now

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest, I like that Comix Wrestling League diary that jpuk is doing in The Dome but I'm not going to steal his wrestlers names unless I can get an ok from him...)

Steal away fusion, no problems with me. You know you want Wu P Cushion in your promotion! ;)