2011 NBA Draft Thread

Guest Mr. Smokes

Interesting pick with Jonas Valanciunas but I'm not as opposed to it as most Raptors fans seem to be. In a pretty weak draft class like this one it is worth the risk. Especially if there is no season next year why not take him and let him play in Europe next year (he'll probably play there regardless next year).

I'm very disappointed that the Knicks ended up picking a washed up supermodel with their 1st round selection.

I can't even fathom what goes on in T'Wolves HQ. What purpose does Norris Cole serve on a team with a bunch of undersized PGs and a ton of 3/4 hybrids? I think their GM went to the Matt Millen school of drafting.

• Like 2

I'm very disappointed that the Knicks ended up picking a washed up supermodel with their 1st round selection.

I can't even fathom what goes on in T'Wolves HQ. What purpose does Norris Cole serve on a team with a bunch of undersized PGs and a ton of 3/4 hybrids? I think their GM went to the Matt Millen school of drafting.

They're trading the pick to Miami for the 31 and a future 2nd.

I thought the Bulls made the pick for them at 28? The draft tracker is confusing me.

I thought the Bulls made the pick for them at 28? The draft tracker is confusing me.

That pick has been traded a couple of times tonight

and now the 31st pick has been traded to the Nets. This is just getting out of hand now.

Edited by sahyder1

Nah that was Norris Cole to Miami for the 31st and future 2nd... not the Knicks pick...

I know that, but both ESPN's scroll and cbssports.com's draft tracker have that 28 pick being sent from Chicago to Minnesota, so I was confused how Miami was going to end up with it.

I don't understand taking Jimmer Fredette with that pick to Sacramento, especially after getting John Salmons in that deal giving up the 7th pick... I thought they should have taken someone like Kahwi Leonard...

I really think they should have kept the #7 pick and done no trade and drafted Brandon Knight... he's the perfect compliment to a player like Tyreke Evans. He's a point guard who can play off the ball and knock down the 3 point shot.

Wizards made a good pick I think, Veseley will go well in a starting 5. Won't be a star but will go great alongside John Wall. We just need one more guy to fall into our laps and the future will finally be looking bright.

I loved the Morris twins going back to back. WWE couldn't book a funnier draft moment.

Oh and lol Kings. You get the feeling the Maloofs are trying to go all Major League with them now?

I think the Lakers could get lucky and have Josh Selby fall to them at 41 here... I don't think they'd hesitate to take him...

Yeah sorry naiwf I misread what was said, I thought you guys were talking about the Knicks pick been traded to Miami with the 31st pick...

Also...

Dallas Recieves: Rudy Fernandez, draft rights to Petteri Koponen

Denver Recieves: Andre Miller, draft rights to Jordan Hamilton, future 2nd round pick

Portland Recieves: Raymond Felton & #57th pick

Edited by phatman