All-Star Scenario?

Just posting to ask if anyone's made like.. an all star scenario? as in.. one with like.. loads of legends and current superstars, but all of them from when they were each in their primes. All in obviously at different dates, but you know what I mean, I guess? Say, for example, it will have Hulk Hogan from when he was in his prime and say... John Morrison in his prime (which is probably around now) and obviously, as Hulk Hogan isn't in his prime at the moment.. it will be based on him from when he was. A bit like the smackdown vs raw games, where the legends are never how old they were at the time of the game's release, but when they were at the peak or notable stage of their career... quite a lot like WWE All Stars, actually. So.. has anyone got a scenario like this? cos I was thinking it would be a good idea to make one and it would be pretty popular :P

Just posting to ask if anyone's made like.. an all star scenario? as in.. one with like.. loads of legends and current superstars, but all of them from when they were each in their primes. All in obviously at different dates, but you know what I mean, I guess? Say, for example, it will have Hulk Hogan from when he was in his prime and say... John Morrison in his prime (which is probably around now) and obviously, as Hulk Hogan isn't in his prime at the moment.. it will be based on him from when he was. A bit like the smackdown vs raw games, where the legends are never how old they were at the time of the game's release, but when they were at the peak or notable stage of their career... quite a lot like WWE All Stars, actually. So.. has anyone got a scenario like this? cos I was thinking it would be a good idea to make one and it would be pretty popular :P

Good luck with finding a completed one

Im in the process of making one...currently rosters are done for WWF, WWE, WCW, ECW, TNA & JCP (NWA), I still need help with WWWF, AWA and im debating on whether adding WCCW and ROH. The scenario is in process but id be lying if I said you can expect within the next week or so...its a lot of work.

xgdawgx If you were refering to me then thanks!

Edited by Free Waterfall Jnr.

Im in the process of making one...currently rosters are done for WWF, WWE, WCW, ECW, TNA & JCP (NWA), I still need help with WWWF, AWA and im debating on whether adding WCCW and ROH. The scenario is in process but id be lying if I said you can expect within the next week or so...its a lot of work.

It would be nice to see RoH. just wondering, with yours, are they all in the companies that they were in when they were their best, or the last company they were in, if you know what I mean? and yours isn't just gonna be like.. retired people is it? :P Are you gonna have current and upcoming stars in it? like John Morrison (I know he's been in the business for years, but you know what I mean..) and such?

Edited by 0wen

It would be nice to see RoH. just wondering, with yours, are they all in the companies that they were in when they were their best, or the last company they were in, if you know what I mean? and yours isn't just gonna be like.. retired people is it? :P Are you gonna have current and upcoming stars in it? like John Morrison (I know he's been in the business for years, but you know what I mean..) and such?

They are in the companies I felt were most relevant in their careers, with a few exception. (For example Hulk Hogan has been placed in WCW, although WWF made his career I felt he was too big a part in the history of WCW to not include him for their company, the same with Nash and Hall. WWF still had a lot to fall back on anyway.) Yeah its going to have current stars too, their going to be allocated to the companies I feell most relevant. John Morrison is currently in WWE but could end up anywhere in the game. Im trying to balance out the last 30-40 years in the scenario.

xgdawgx If you were referring to me then thanks!

Hahaha your welcome, i assume its you I was talkin bout, I was goin by your post in the last thread someone posted about this