Euro 2004

pigeon

COME ON ENGLAND.

Me and a mate were talking before it kicked off on the phone and we both thought we'd be down 1-0 within 20 minutes. Thank god that didn't happen.

Get in. Now all we have to do is keep the lead.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigDirty

Go home, Evil German no.2

:P You wish. I hope France scores 3 goals now so my prediction comes true. (by the way I think I was here before Matzat, I just don't spend all my time here :P )

Yessss, get in there England, Beckham is a corssing genius, what a ball and what a goal

Yeah goal of the month, no goal of the year. :rolleyes: That goal was crap. Cross -> header -> goal that's nothing spectacular.

Guest BigDirty

i am with EWB sinc the EW9000 board ;) (and JEBUS did that board ever suck  :D )

Me too. Ok, it's a tie. Let's say germans rule the board and let us give numbers to the english people.

IMO it wasn't a super goal and Lampard doesn't deserve as much credit as what Beckham does, that was one heck of a cross.

Also I think people can see why I say Rooney is over rated now. The little twat has done nothing apart from fuck up. Yeah he holds the ball up, but in a game like this that's not what you need. I may want England, but I don't want a twat like Rooney trying to pick fights with nearly every player. If he continues he's going to get sent off within time. Replace him with bloody Vassel in the next game, someone who actually is a good striker.

I can see Trezerguet scoring before things are over. Oh and Maztat, shutup you girl :P If you say these games suck, then my god you must think Germany's games are pure shit, because there's are never as exicting as games like these.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

YES

they did not even deserve the first goal, and after the strice and the france penelty not given this one is better, now all we need is france winning and bekham gets murdert by your press again :D

Edited by Michael Matzat

Penalty miss for England which I can see costing them this game, well I think it'll end either in a loss for England or a draw.

I still keep my word about what I said over Rooney, I wont deny it was a good run but meh. Barthez is just brilliant and just saved France's Euro.

Oh and Maztat this game sucks yeah? Don't think so mate :P

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Oh and Maztat this game sucks yeah? Don't think so mate  :P

it just dos, england is doing absolutly nothing and France dos the good looking tricky tricky witout having anny good strikes at all.

just bad football, worst game of the tourney untill now.

I think Rooney is a serious liability for England. He scores goals and scares defenders with good pace, strength and skill, but he is so rash with his challenges. We got a glimse of it towards the end of the season, especially that disgraceful challenge on Paul Jones and we're seeing it in this game too. He's been very lucky not to be booked I think and I won't be surprised to see him sent off this summer.

just bad football, worst game of the tourney untill now.

It's true that there aren't many good attacking runs or fancy stuff - but jesus, the Switzerland/Croatia game earlier...

Edited by stokeriño

It's true that there aren't many good attacking runs - but jesus, the Switzerland/Croatia game earlier...

that one was a better game if you ask me, i had a lot more fun whatching it.

well i can agree with bad soccer leading to the right result for one team as long as it´s within the rules, but franc not getting the pennelty and england not getting red carded dos give this already bad game a even wross tast.