Euro 2004

pigeon

How 'bout I just give you some Brit pics? Would that make ya feel better? :P

*pfff* Unless she's on the toilet, then I have all the pictures possible.

:shifty:

Saying that, there is one major positive of Portgual: the women. Some of the women in Portugal were fucking bloody hot, I tell you!

I shall refrain from hurting you now Johnny, for you made me think of the Portugese women.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*pfff* Unless she's on the toilet, then I have all the pictures possible.

Forgot that part. Pervert <_<:shifty:

Saying that, there is one major positive of Portgual: the women. Some of the women in Portugal were fucking bloody hot, I tell you!

I shall refrain from hurting you now Johnny, for you made me think of the Portugese women.

Awww yeah, you know you like it B)

What a minute... I make you think of women? Gee, thanks alot :ohwell:

I can't believe nobody gave props to probably the best pitch invader ever!!

*Pitch invader running across pitch*

[Thinks to himself]: I'm running, i'm running, they're gonna fucking catch me and arrest me, what the hell, I've gonna score a goal, WITH MY OWN BODY!!

*runs into the goal net before a game of "Pile On" ensues.*

Good game though, I won £200 on Greece winning. Fair play I say considering they lost me £200 in the semis because they beat the Czechs. My finally total of earnings from Euro 2004: £976 up from when I started. A good few weeks indeed :D

I cheered so loudly for the pitch invader. I loved him. HE DIVED INTO THE NET. It was brilliant. His dive reminded me of Deco, Figo and C. Ronadlo. <_<

I'm glad Greece won it. They're one of the teams I was cheering for.

I'm not gonna respond to anything Matzat said in detail, but I'm sure we can all laugh at his "michael matzat good of everything about football predicted the right winner for this little tournament i just got so much clue of this stuff it´s almost funny" post. Funny stuff, funny stuff.

I think I'm the only person here who likes Schmichael. -_-

the portuges press dos, thats why i broght it up, it´s not my fault that you guys cry at it, i brought this stuff up as i did bring the shitty english press up, itz´s not my problem that you guys snap wenever anny refer remark is made.

gro up already and stop making me laugh all the time, it´s hard catching air wen i am bursting

Nelly Futado *gasp*

At no time did I mention England. England had nothing to do with my argument. Grow up yourself.

I don't want to start an argument but Merk and Rehhagel are not friends. The portugese press wrote that and they even claimed that Merk is Rehhagel's dentist. That is not true Rehhagel's dentist is Dr.Ackermann who lives in Stuttgart.

They have known each other on a friendly basis for many years. Not that anyone would or should think it would have any bearing on the game. And you must sure know alot if you know who's people's densists are, fair play! :D

As for the game, well what can I say? Greece shocked veryone like Denmark back in 92 and they deserved it all the way. Bet there is one hell of a prty going on down there.

Edited by 9 to 5

All I have to say is: Greece are the best team in Europe. End of argument. You can stick your France, Germany, Czech Rep, Spain, Portugal, England, Holland, Italy etc. - there can be no disputing it, should anyone try.

They can be, Brazil are the best in the world, end of story. Greece are a piece of shit on my shoes compared to Brazil, or any other big teams for that matter. A Euro 2004 win does not make them the greatest team alive, simple as. They can be the best in Europe, but its all about being the best in the world, and they will NEVER be that, so shush.

And yeah Summers I like Peter. When he played in goal I pretty much loved him in a non gay way. In my opinion he's one of the best keepers in the world, yeah he doesn't get everything right when talking to Wright and co, but he still knows quite a bit if you ask me.

(besides Michael, and I bet you only picked them because of Charisteas and the manager! Admit it!)

Actually i cheered for every werder player exept Klose :D (see my killer and Ivan screams along with croatia games :D ), Anchelos just was the guy that stayed in the loingest, and hav e the guy that made the matchwinning goal in an Euro Final in your hometown team issent that bad.

The reason i picked Greece was becaus of the manager, and not just because of old symphaty, i knew what that guy is capebel of (i toled you guys before the tournament how he won the german league with a team that just came up out of the second division and simulare succeses) - Hands down, i am EWB´s very own Football god B)

Oh yeah, in other news about Greece Winning some numbers from germany.

In munich there were over 10000 Greece Fans Partiing on one Street, in Kolone there were about 4000 People partiing in one place, Berlin was packed with people like usual and so one, Frankfurt had over 3000 Peopple in one place. I can only Imagin how manny people asidess from the Millions in Greece were on the streets last night. The most fun thing however was seing the portuges fans celebrating together with the greece fan in the Lissabon streets right after the game B)

technicly i think winning the euro is a bigger archivment than winning the World Cup, even if world cup winner sounds better, there are just way more good players from this area, what do you get from the rest of the world, some good stuff from south america and ? The Asian COuntrys ? Saudi Arabia, such teams would never happen in an EUro (i think Latvia and Switzerland did very well, Latvia even drew england in the qualification if i remember right, so you cant realy disagree that they can pull something)

If you want a trou world champion have the winner of the Copa de America Face the Euro Champions. Just like the World Cup game were the winner of the Euro CL Faces the Winner of the American CL (i still don´t get why no one cares about that game, must be becaus it´s in japan every time, well wen werdeer gets there i finaly have no more excuses to not got to japan).

Edited by Michael Matzat

How can the Euro be better than the World Cup? Its literally impossible. The World Cup has every team the Euro has in it, plus more. So obviously it has more than what the Euro does.

Oh and a huge blah to your Werder players. I am just so confident that they will flop come the champions league :)

They can be, Brazil are the best in the world, end of story. Greece are a piece of shit on my shoes compared to Brazil, or any other big teams for that matter. A Euro 2004 win does not make them the greatest team alive, simple as. They can be the best in Europe, but its all about being the best in the world, and they will NEVER be that, so shush.

Why are you so determined to take this victory away from Greece? They beat France, they beat Portugal, they drew with Spain... they beat everyone they needed to. They are the best team in Europe right now. It's as simple as that. They may not have the best PLAYERS, but they have the best team. They simply are the side to beat now. You can say they aren't the best in the world (that's true, because to be the best you have to beat the best, as Ric Flair would say if he was into football), but they ARE the best in Europe at this moment. If they weren't the best, they wouldn't be champions.

Come on, I thought that was supposed to be our little secret!

You won't acknowledge our love, so I have to go to extreme actions :shifty:

the greek players get drowned in stuff, yesterday the medal by the UEFA, today (for now) a cross medal by the greek church, some kind of plate and another medal by the major of athens, and it dossent look like it would stop soon.

Meh, i just had 3 hugh partys with bremen and still i wish to be there :((((

Its not that I don't like them, its that it seems everyone is classing them as the greatest team around. Yeah they are the best team in Europe at the time, but they are not the greatest team in the world. Plus people go over the top when they praise them to high heavens if you ask me, they weren't the greatest team there, Czech were, but thats my opinion.