Euro 2004

pigeon

i hate golden gaol to . . . do you even read what i say all the time ore do you just try to disagre as hard as posible so you never get the idea that i could be right annywere, let´s say on a refferes decision some crybabys are using as an excuse ?   :P  :lol:

I know you disliked the silver goal, but never read anything about the golden goal. Anyway, you can call me a crybaby all you want (even though it has nothing to do with the game, troll), but you're clearly an idiot. Beckham is one of the best midfielders in the game, and I think he's an utter wanker.

And for the record, I also think the Silver goal is stupid, as is the golden goal (although a bit less so). Kinda blows your crappy little crybaby 'argument' (and I use the term loosely) away, doesn't it?

About the beckham part, i don't agree one bit. Beckham is a good player...yes it is... but is far overrated. He is probably one of the best in the world in crossing and free kicks, but what else? he's only average in dribbling, i wouldn't even say he's good (and that's very important for a winger), he isn't as fast as a winger should be, and he doesn't even compensate with other characteristics unrelated to his position. He could at least be a good header, he isn't. He could at least be good at getting the ball back. he isn't (and i know he is a lot better in his defensive duties than he was a few years back). To be one of the best you need to be great in your position or at least be a complete guy. He is good at his position but not great, and even if we can see he's trying to be better in all aspects of his game, he still isn't that good.

I'll simply point out the Greece match from a few years back. Beckham showed everyone he had everything. He carried the entire England team when we went 2-1 down, was all over the pitch. He played the same role as Stevie Gerrard played for Liverpool last season - he was everywhere the ball was.

Edited by Agent_Sm1th

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckham is a great player when he's playing on his day, but the pressures of his life (supposed affairs, tiffs with Victoria, meddling little shits in the press) and his fitness have all contributed to a shit time for him. I think a break will do him good, so hopefully he can come back and kick some ass again. If not for anyone else, then just for his own peace of mind. He hasn't deserved nearly half the stick he's been getting this year.

Well, Greece vs. Portugal starts in just under two hours. Should be a pretty entertaining match (crosses fingers and prays). I hope Greece does it. I'm praying for that little twat Ronaldo to get shackled by however marks him. Shouldn't be to hard; foul him once and he won't do much else in the match. COME ON GREECE!!!

I don't like Ronaldo one bit... but Figo is too cool and brilliant for me NOT to support them. Besides, Portugese women > Greek women.

Ah, I kid.

No, it should be good. I want Portugal. They must do it. I need to blitz the predicition league and come from behind to take it all at the last hurdle.

Ok Guys, it´s time to start complaining about the german conspiracy, German Coach, german Ref. If a swis ref screews england for beating Swiss Merk will screew portugal for shure.

well at least the portugesian press already is building this up. . .

Shut the fuck up Matzat, stop looking for an argument.

Babeling like a river and tell people to shut up, bwahahahaha, if they behave like the english "press" did it´s worth the remark, because it´s directly related.

try shutting up yourself, your only making you look more stupid with every other lame excuse that issent working together (again) with the excuses you made before wich werrent working together with the excuses you made beefore. So ither stop behaving like a 3 year old and make me laughe ore live with it :D

Babeling like a river and tell people to shut up, bwahahahaha, if they behave like the english "press" did it´s worth the remark, because it´s directly related.

try shutting up yourself, your only making you look more stupid with every other lame excuse that issent working together (again) with the excuses you made before wich werrent working together with the excuses you made beefore. So ither stop behaving like a 3 year old and make me laughe ore live with it  :D

POT. KETTLE. BLACK

That phrase is used a lot with you, isn't it Matzat?

And for the record, not many people called it a 'screewjob' or conspiracy, just an extremely poor decision from an extremely average ref.

Edited by Agent_Sm1th

nah, but a two in front of the 3 and it´s a bit clother to right, and unlike you i am mature enough to not snap after anny smal remark that issent even displaced, that makes me behave like i am the age i am and you 3 year old :lol:

nah, but a two in front of the 3 and it´s a bit clother to right, and unlike you i am mature enough to not snap after anny smal remark that issent even displaced, that makes me behave like i am the age i am and you 3 year old  :lol:

OMG! What a mature comment! I take back everything I've ever said about you!!!1one!

Christ almighty, shut up Matzat. Nobody is saying the ref is gonna be biased. More on the lines it isn't a great decision to have a ref who is friends with one of the coaches. It's that simple.

Christ almighty, shut up Matzat. Nobody is saying the ref is gonna be biased. More on the lines it isn't a great decision to have a ref who is friends with one of the coaches. It's that simple.

the portuges press dos, thats why i broght it up, it´s not my fault that you guys cry at it, i brought this stuff up as i did bring the shitty english press up, itz´s not my problem that you guys snap wenever anny refer remark is made.

gro up already and stop making me laugh all the time, it´s hard catching air wen i am bursting

Nelly Futado *gasp*

I'm wearing my Portugal shirt just now. I really hope they beat seven sheds of shite out of Greece.

Aswell, Mazat, learn some God damn grammar. I know you're foreign, but that doesn't stop other people learing it. Your posts are damn near impossible to read with the terrible grammar and general idiocy.

Aswell, Mazat, learn some God damn grammar.  I know you're foreign, but that doesn't stop other people learing it.  Your posts are damn near impossible to read with the terrible grammar and general idiocy.

than don´t read it

the portuges press made up some great stuff, merk is from kaiserslautern, rehagel once trained kaiserslautern (and won the german championship with them) so hes evil, also they are claiming that they have the same dentist (wich they havent acording to german TV) wich of cause makes merk even more evil.

You could here the crowed boing at merk in the beginning. :lol:

I love the stupidety of yellow press :lol::lol:

Guest BigDirty

I don't want to start an argument but Merk and Rehhagel are not friends. The portugese press wrote that and they even claimed that Merk is Rehhagel's dentist. That is not true Rehhagel's dentist is Dr.Ackermann who lives in Stuttgart.